• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

i

Quick

Banned
This is everything we need.

Off-season Hall of Shame:

CreeperBlocks..........806
zroid..........................467
Pikma........................447
Quick.........................442
Red_Man...................390
Samyy........................369
imbask.......................319
Calamari41................281
Cake Boss.................256
Socreges...................239

A new OT for a new season. Let me start by saying I expect this year for the Edmonton Oilers to live in infamy. Indeed, this will be the year that Edmonton cements its legacy in a way Toronto couldn't: failing to make the playoffs for an entire decade. Let's go Oilers!

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
One more week until watching high-powered offense, hopefully less shitty defense, and shit goaltending.

The story of the Dallas Stars.

Pikma

Banned
This is everything we need.

Off-season Hall of Shame:

CreeperBlocks..........806
zroid..........................467
Pikma........................447
Quick.........................442
Red_Man...................390
Samyy........................369
imbask.......................319
Calamari41................281
Cake Boss.................256
Socreges...................239
Get a life, Creeper

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Someone finally dethroned Zroid from the posters list

CHI is trying to move Bryan Bickell, with Seabrook deal kicking in next year, + Shaw, Kruger going RFA. Talked w/EDM 4 Nikitin, but no deal
Happy Birthday Marvie!

Pikma

Banned
What a fucking trainwreck the Stars will be tonight:

Lehtonen + no Spezza, no Hemsky, no Ja Benn + no Oduya, no Goligoski
🙈

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
I'll try to post regularly this season, but my sleep schedule is all fucked up and my body's gotten used to taking a nap right around game time.

Plus I'm still pretty new at being a hockey fan and don't have an eye for that much beyond the basics yet.

eyeless

i also think the canucks will make the playoffs

let last year be the first of many 23rd overall picks to come!

so pens preseason ending notes

1. Gonchar is completely out of gas, will be released after the last preseason game guaranteed
  2. Bennet looks to have his shit together and should be a productive third liner
  3. the holes at defense might be even worse than originally feared
  4. letang + maatta top pairing could save us
  5. Goddamnit perron, I had high hopes for you to start this season. Now we are stuck with
  6. kunitz still on the top line...Hes not looking as bad as last year, but he cant hang with crosby and kessel.
  7. Sprong looking like an amazing pick

Foggy

I'll try to post regularly this season, but my sleep schedule is all fucked up and my body's gotten used to taking a nap right around game time.

Plus I'm still pretty new at being a hockey fan and don't have an eye for that much beyond the basics yet.

If you don't know WOWY then you don't belong, bro.

In all seriousness, post away. You'll just get lost in all the Laff/Hab talk anyway. And don't expect Soc to know who you are.

Quick

Banned

We like to have a good time and talk shit. If you're down for both, you're already good.

You can stay. We need more Nashville fans.
so pens preseason ending notes

1. Gonchar is completely out of gas, will be released after the last preseason game guaranteed
  2. Bennet looks to have his shit together and should be a productive third liner
  3. the holes at defense might be even worse than originally feared
  4. letang + maatta top pairing could save us
  5. Goddamnit perron, I had high hopes for you to start this season. Now we are stuck with
  6. kunitz still on the top line...Hes not looking as bad as last year, but he cant hang with crosby and kessel.
  7. Sprong looking like an amazing pick

I heard you guys need Defenseman.

Do you want Emelin and Gilbert?

Pat Kaleta pre-season debut tonight ...on the first line.

#Sabres lines:
Foligno-Girgensons-Kaleta
McGinn-Larsson-Reinhart
Rodrigues-C.O'Reilly-Akeson
Carrier-Schaller-Ellis

aidan

Hugo Award Winning Author and Editor
Pat Kaleta pre-season debut tonight ...on the first line.

#Sabres lines:
Foligno-Girgensons-Kaleta
McGinn-Larsson-Reinhart
Rodrigues-C.O'Reilly-Akeson
Carrier-Schaller-Ellis

Who?

Just kidding. I know who Cal O'Reilly is because he played for Utica last year.

Top Bottom