• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Calamari41

41 > 38
thank you that will come in handy! Also you can add me to the Flyers if ya want

and I am actually cool with the Ducks.

Bring it in!

ifg4sJSI3H7nr_zpssdnb6bik.gif

Does Ducks Age skip the third film and go straight to the animated series, or are only the first two cannon?

I have actually never seen the third film! The first two are the ones that matter. And of course the animated series legit.

Foggy

Can anyone from Flyers-Gaf explain why the Hartnell for Umberger trade happened?

They thought they were getting a roughly equivalent player for less salary and less term. Well, at least the salary and term part of it is indisputable.

One thing I thought was bullshit from last night was fans throwing shit on the ice after they declared it a no-goal during the Hawks game. Fucking dumbasses

Sanjuro

Bring it in!

ifg4sJSI3H7nr_zpssdnb6bik.gif

I have actually never seen the third film! The first two are the ones that matter. And of course the animated series legit.

The third film...

I guess the best I can describe it as is the Next Karate Kid when they brought in the girl. Just feels like an offshoot.

Quick

Banned
Someone put a Habs cap on my avatar.

That is Subban's favorite hat!

9RP2ipk.png

mU7adDI.png

I might need a new avatar.

but my photoshop skills are.. well i have none

That's just you. Eichel looks like a 40 year old dad of 3, who has a drinking problem already.

It's one of Quick's many talents

TjE8rdl.png

No one hates Quick.

hug17.gif

For the land of the freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. . . . .

zroid

Banned
I was going to ask if Rogers GCL had a McDavid cam, but it looks like the standard camera view is already the McDavid cam

Top Bottom