• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

ElRenoRaven

That was several weeks ago, my friend. He's already reached the acceptance stage of his plight by now.
Maybe he relapsed. People slip all the time. Just kidding. I do think he has a lot of work ahead of him but I think he will be good for the Leafs eventually.

I'm pretty sick of Bernier tbh. I'm still not convinced Reimer is better like some of you, but I certainly don't think he's earned as much rope as he gets. He's not that good.

Totally agree. Bernier was MLSE's Chosen One, one of Leiweke's guys, and that 'fact' was percolated right through the Rogers and Bell media apparatus.

1. That Depres contract is good. Damn good. I'm so fucking happy with that.

1. I'm watching the NYI game in the hopes I see Marvie and can wave at him on my television set.

3. "no means no" chant is awesome.

4. Aaron Ward you piece of shit. You fucking coward. We had a Twitter feud 5 years ago when Carlyle was fired. I may have been wrong then, but at least I don't assault women.

We will take your peace offering and place it with the other trophies of patronage. Thank you.

zroid

Banned
7FYMJ2P.png

LOL

Not to sound too conspiracy theorist but it definitely looks like TSN worked the police contact for some favourable wording. Not often is such an incident reduced to "a shoving match", "domestic disagreement" and "it got a little out of control".

It happened in North Carolina, right? Is that where the Hurricanes are based?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Sorry, Foggy. We'll see you tomorrow.

That was certainly a thing.

This is Alain Vigneault's 100th win as Rangers head coach. This was his 166th game with the team. The previous fastest to reach 100 wins as Rangers coach was 201 games.

RedRum

Banned
Sorry, Foggy. We'll see you tomorrow.

That was certainly a thing.

This is Alain Vigneault's 100th win as Rangers head coach. This was his 166th game with the team. The previous fastest to reach 100 wins as Rangers coach was 201 games.

Love AV. Rangers still blocking shots out there like Torts is at the helm.

Didn't need more proof that the Samuellis are fucking awesome owners, there it is. Dedication.

Also I had NO IDEA the Ducks aren't involved in the revenue sharing program til now. The fact they were in a big media market excluded them. Now they're operating at less of a loss.

calder

Great road win for the NHL's demonstrably best team!

I'll consider it a 4-0 win as the Devils goal was scored by Trouba (and awarded to Tlusty even).

Top Bottom