• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Calamari41

41 > 38
534b3f1374aafd2e55caafac_very_first_choke_zpsn2ijxp8o.gif

Samyy

Went to the Marlies game tonight, outside of the first where they looked shaky it was complete domination. Nylander was a monster, was basically creating scoring chances constantly. Even my co-worker that never watched a hockey game before pointed him out, it was pretty cool to watch live :D

Tickets were 10 bucks each and the view was pretty amazing, definitely going again!

Edit: lol kings!

Pikma

Banned
Had to leave to do some boring shit and came back to find out the Arizona Coyotes are beating the California State Prison hockey team 4-0

4-0

What a beautiful day to be alive

eyeless

i didn't watch the leafs game cause i'd had my fill of grief today

hopefully tonight's game is indicative that babcock can't coach us into a mediocre team, we need dat high pick (oilers and sabres w/ dem generational talents and yotes already a better offensive beast than the penguins, everything's comin up babhouse)

nylander and marner with goals tonight tho brah

also marner dropped the gloves and tried to fight a 6'6" mofo because he kneed dvorak apparently, you'll never guess who he's a prospect of

He did it in the third after the 6-foot-6 Kings prospect [Matt Schmalz] caught Christian Dvorak in the knee on an open-ice collision.
lol

Top Bottom