• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Quick

Banned
TSN published details on Ward's arrest.

http://www.tsn.ca/tsn-analyst-aaron-ward-arrested-1.374662

Former NHL defenceman and TSN analyst Aaron Ward was arrested Friday in Cary, N.C., and charged with two misdemeanors, including assault on a female.

Sgt. Jeff Ward (no relation) of the Cary Police Department said Ward was allegedly involved in a "pushing and shoving match" with his wife, Kelly, inside their home in Cary.

"They had a domestic disagreement that rose to the level we thought required a charge," Sgt. Ward said. "It got a little out of control."

A TSN spokesperson said, "We are aware of the situation and the seriousness of the charges. As a result, Aaron Ward will not appear on-air until further notice."

Ward, 42, was also charged with "interfering with emergency communications," after allegedly taking his wife's cell phone while she was on the phone with emergency dispatchers.

He remains in custody in Wake County until bond and conditions of his release are set by a judge, which is likely to occur on Sunday, according to Cary Police.

Ward played 839 NHL games and won three Stanley Cups, including one in 2006 with the Hurricanes. He was hired by TSN in 2011.

Pikma

Banned
How do these teams manage to keep suffering upper body injuries against us? That's like the 3rd or 4th time now between the preseason and these 2 games. It's not like we're out there lighting people up.
tumblr_lbp87aNhe51qbh3dno1_500.png

ElRenoRaven

Man I really wish gamecenter would not cut out the commercials. I really hate staring at a screen saying 1st intermission. 2nd period will begin soon.

ElRenoRaven

It's weird cause sometimes they won't do that. A few seasons ago, it never did that.

Yup. Makes no sense. Got part of the intermission report then it went to commercial and now it's the screen of doom. I can understand the commercials even but at least show the entire intermission report.

zroid

Banned
I'm pretty sick of Bernier tbh. I'm still not convinced Reimer is better like some of you, but I certainly don't think he's earned as much rope as he gets. He's not that good.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
McDavid on pace for 0 points
Antti Niemi on pace for 164 points and 82 shutouts

TAKE NOTE

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I'm pretty sick of Bernier tbh. I'm still not convinced Reimer is better like some of you, but I certainly don't think he's earned as much rope as he gets. He's not that good.

Reimer will win you heart, as well as the #1 position

RedRum

Banned
Johnson is so predictable. He does the same move every time on the PP. Hustles to the blue line, stops, and then passes it back to the rushing trailer. That's three times tonight.

Top Bottom