• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

a916

MacK might play tomm, vission issues cleared tomorrow so thank god it's not at bad as expected. I braced for the worst.

So do the Avs trade Duchene still?

And moreover, does Duchene still want out?

By the way, total tea leaf dominance.
APEacEk.png

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Habs show up tonight for a big game.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say they hold the high powered Leafs to only 3 goals and come away with a respectable 3-0 loss.

Stasis

We did it!

Let's get a KingBroly pity party thing going.

Rangers road to 1-81! Or whatever it was he posted before every Caps game. They ended up having an amazing season that year.

This is gonna be a long fucking season. Few more losses and it's hard to see making the playoffs in this now even better division/conference. These are the points you miss near the end, assuming we're even close by then. But I have faith in Gorton! There will be changes as soon as he can actually make any realistically. And it's fun as fuck to see our stud goalie prospect continue to be an absolute stud.

Edit: Shame that even of we have a shit season we'll still pick middle-ish due to Hank stealing some and other teams being way worse. Wouldn't mind having a crack at a franchise guy to add to Chytil, Andersson, DoucheAngelo, Pionk, Graves and Shestyorkin. Couple moves added to that and we're right back in it.

Top Bottom