• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

Solo

Sooooo..... Sergachev has 6 points in 8 games so far, and Karlsson has more points in 2 periods than every Hab not named JOE has in 7 whole games. FML.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Preds win! Rinne shutout!!!

sPLCX65.gif

O23sTSW.gif

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Sooooo..... Sergachev has 6 points in 8 games so far, and Karlsson has more points in 2 periods than every Hab not named JOE has in 7 whole games. FML.

Happy for Sergachev, he looked like he was going to be the real deal.

Solo

Julien confirms Patches and Drouin still together tomorrow. Fucking why? Max is dogshit and he and Drouin have NO chemistry. Also did NOT confirm that AGally would be on their line. Probably his fault that they lost 5-1, so I'm sure it's back to the 4th line he goes.

TBH I'm already getting sick of Clode. He's like a smarter, better spoken, more likeable Therrien. But like Therrien nonetheless, what with his bizarre infatuations with certain plugs and with certain lines, even though they clearly don't work.

Abylim

Julien confirms Patches and Drouin still together tomorrow. Fucking why? Max is dogshit and he and Drouin have NO chemistry. Also did NOT confirm that AGally would be on their line. Probably his fault that they lost 5-1, so I'm sure it's back to the 4th line he goes.

TBH I'm already getting sick of Clode. He's like a smarter, better spoken, more likeable Therrien. But like Therrien nonetheless, what with his bizarre infatuations with certain plugs and with certain lines, even though they clearly don't work.

I can relate to being frustrated by a decoarated coach and his stupid decisions. Carlyle frustrated the shit out of me. There HAS to be a change some time soon. The pens started off horribly and they fired their coach earlier in the year and won the cup. (That year).

No sports team wants to lose like this. Even tanking is bad. You lose fans, you lose money. I have faith that the Canadiens want to win, but don’t have the right people in place up top.

And who knows. Maybe this will all work itself out somehow in the next few games?

Ondor

Banned
So we lost 6-3 and that first period was absolute bullocks. I'm glad I stuck around though for when things steadied out a bit. Watch the latter 2/3's and it was a pretty good game if a little chippy.

Glad Horvat got put back with Bae and Boes and saw immediate results. And I hope Vanek nets us a nice return at the trade deadline with all these goals.

Solo

Zero, what are the chances that Sergachev sticks around and gets good ice time with Kucherov et al?

Serg succeeding actually benefits the Habs - if he plays 40 games or more the Habs get to keep their 2nd round pick in this year's deep draft.

But I expect Yzerman to game the system and fuck us over and send Serg to junior after game 39.

Top Bottom