• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like the same lineup for the Rangers tonight.

Personally, I'll consider it a victory if we can keep the Baby Leafs to single digits.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
This is the loudest I ever heard the devils arena 😬

Real talk: I think the Devils are going to be significantly better than most people are expecting this year. Schneider should have a bounce back season, and all those young kids are going to have a big impact. I think they're probably about a year away from being a legit playoff threat.

Ondor

Banned
Lame. Whats the reason why?
Green isn't sticking with one line-up. He was very vocal about how he will change the line-up and change the line combos to counter individual teams.

He wouldn't divulge specifically why Boeser won't play. The bubble players are Boeser, Virtanen, Burmistrov, and Dorsett. Virtanen is faster and more physical than Boeser. Dorsett is more physical as well and will be playing on the shutdown McDavid line. Granlund who would be our third centre is on the other wing of the shutdown McDavid line because he's fast so we needed Burmistrov at centre.

At least that's what my thinking would be.

Landeskog was such a good prospect before he started. But from what I have seen he just didnt develop and he io so mistake prone. Just makes such dumbass moves at times.

Dude needs to be traded for real. Preferably within the Central so the Wild can continue to take advantage of all the penalties he commits.

If we can't don't burn a year, send him down.

edit: you didn't answer my 2nd jersey question, where did you get it from and it's 100% stitched authentic right?

Ice Jerseys and yes. Fight straps and all.

edit: Zads :|

edit edit: Man this team just looks gassed. EJ/Zads and Compher's line are getting killed.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Keeping our youth up and not playing is dumb and something willie would have done. Yeah don't throw them to the wolves but they got to learn and get exp sometime. This bs that we have to pretend like we have a chance to win every night or make the playoffs is laughable. I mean don't be shit in purpose sure but give be the kids a chance to grow plz.

a916

MacK looks so god awful tonight... jesus man, ... the puck is just dying on his stick and he's actively giving up the puck and getting stripped from behind.

If Bednar had any balls he'd bench Landeskog and Barrie. You want to change the culture of this team? Start with the laziest. And that means keeping Soderberg scratched too.

a916

If Bednar had any balls he'd bench Landeskog and Barrie. You want to change the culture of this team? Start with the laziest. And that means keeping Soderberg scratched too.

Barrie had the best two chances in the first though... I'd start with Landeskog and MacK if you really want to send a message. Duchene showed up to play. MacKinnon? What's his excuse. Bednar pulled him aside yesterday and they had like a 10 minute talk.

Barrie had the best two chances in the first though... I'd start with Landeskog and MacK if you really want to send a message. Duchene showed up to play. MacKinnon? What's his excuse. Bednar pulled him aside yesterday and they had like a 10 minute talk.

Yeah but it's nothing new with Barrie. He vanishes on defense every fucking game and I'm tired of it. He doesn't score often enough to warrant putting up with it.

a916

Stick stack to Bednar there, he yanked that awful duo of MacKinnon and Landeskog and sent out Compher/Jost/Soderberg

Top Bottom