• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

Marvie_3

Banned
sjC22rx.gif

Corsi roundup from the game today best to worst ~70 to ~25:

Mikko Rantanen
Patrik Nemeth
Nail Yakupov
Sven Andrighetto
Tyson Barrie
Matt Duchene
Tyson Jost
Alexander Kerfoot
Nathan MacKinnon
Carl Soderberg
Chris Bigras
Erik Johnson
Nikita Zadorov
J.T. Compher
Blake Comeau
Gabriel Landeskog
Anton Lindholm
Colin Wilson

Nemeth is free from the Dallas curse?

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
It's amazing he still gets a pass because of his carolina teams

That was over a decade ago
Like i get we have a goaltending problem but this team seems so miss managed by coaching half the time they are bunched up, no one is infront if the net screening the goalie, nit moving their feet i mean like wtf is he telling them and about positioning, christ

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
How short of leash does Maurice have?
Problem is its to fucking long, apparently management love him and the media as well. It sounds like he will be here for a while which is my issue, i feel in my opinion he has mismanaged this team, i know we have our issues but this screams mismanagement not lack of talent, i will agree that the players do stupid shit though. Buff needs to be gone too

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Nate Silver ‏Verified account @NateSilver538 6m 6 minutes ago
On a percentage basis, the Vegas Golden Knights are the winningest franchise in the history of the Big 4 (MLB/NFL/NBA/NHL) sports.
^ He's right, you know.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
what is it with everyone doing these spinorama cross-crease passes now?! I never noticed them last season but now like 3-4 times already to start this season. Everyone playing too much EA NHL or what

Ondor

Banned
what is it with everyone doing these spinorama cross-crease passes now?! I never noticed them last season but now like 3-4 times already to start this season. Everyone playing too much EA NHL or what
I've noticed this too. It's like they held a player committee on it.

I am loving how Dorsett is absolutely fucking with McDavid.

Top Bottom