• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

Ristifer

Some leafs fan was in here earlier hassling Bernier for a sub 900 save percentage and that's pretty funny to me now
Bernier was making all kinds of crazy saves earlier today.

As a Leafs fan, I've learned to never get cocky about our current goaltending situation. You just never know.

Pikma

Banned
Some leafs fan was in here earlier hassling Bernier for a sub 900 save percentage and that's pretty funny to me now
Yeah, one of those stinky leafs fan was talking shit about the Stars pk just yesterday

not that they were wrong but it's still funny

Weevilone

I'm sure part of it's me being old, but damn.. the new sound system at Scottrade.. hurts.

Maybe it's the new thing around the league, or we were behind the curve but damn, I'm really hoping they just haven't figured out what they have. There were organ notes that just made my entire body vibrate, let alone the actual music they played. My son's gonna be 12 in a couple weeks and even he was uncomfortable.

Game was fun. Tage Thompson had some big learning moments for sure. I'm sure the kid's got a bright future, but I can't believe Barbashev wouldn't be better in the lineup at this point. He must be in terrible shape or something to be sitting out of this lineup.

Pikma

Banned
Stars are 27th

HvWHTpchc1unSU9dbIIbVNUA-etUIUCZPJBLo_-tkBxAsl-4GGvGrcAsxy9CrY7wu3QXQVe7_ZFCQeKlQKwEBPVGjXSrydeAuDTyjzh1uTe8Az3zqGPOVml-XdAA27MtWGICoSigW3js2JRtrZs=w160-h160-nc

Livingskeletons

If I pulled that off, would you die?
Sharks look bad.

Kings look kinda...fast.

Hopefully we hang on to this hot start and keep up with...Vegas.

Might be an interesting season.

mo60

So McDavid is not going to score 246 goals now and get 492 points. I thought he would have scored at least once today against the canucks or at least got an assist. Never heard of kris russell before.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So McDavid is not going to score 246 goals now and get 492 points. I thought he would have scored at least once today against the canucks or at least got an assist. Never heard of kris russell before.

By that logic, Ovechkin is on track to obliterate Gretzky

Weevilone

I just love mentioning that joke. Also, how does ovechkin already have 7 goals in two games.That is insane.

Finally getting those pent up playoff goals from last season.
Would actually be a good joke if he didn't have 5 playoff goals last year.

Erdrick

That's one way to lose a game, alright, Jets. Not quite as bad as Wednesday but still emberassing nonetheless. Hopefully they can get their shit together for Monday In Edmonton.

Top Bottom