• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October Thread - The Shanabans North American Tour begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Born again Matt Cooke

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'll do the avatar but you didn't respond to either of us so next time respond or it ain't happening...

Red_Man said:
I'll do the avatar but you didn't respond to either of us so next time respond or it ain't happening...

Yes I did, its in the last thread and on the first page of this one?

I said 1 week, you get to choose a Leafs logo avatar, or a player, but no tricks :p

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Solid game by Reimer tonight, main reason we won this.

Loved how much more aggressive the penalty kill seemed to be too, hope it continues forward.

Kave_Man said:
Solid game by Reimer tonight, main reason we won this.

Loved how much more aggressive the penalty kill seemed to be too, hope it continues forward.

Big body presence all over the place

Komi also made some good plays, was shocking

Spl1nter

SuperSonic1305 said:
Tx8Ic.png

aoanp2.png

vatstep said:
Born again Matt Cooke

I swear bro, I'd take multiple Matt Cooke goals over a Vancouver win or a Socreges post any day of the week.

Anyways, anyone taking the Hawks/Stars opener tomorrow? I got nosebleeds with some co-workers, going to be fun to see an NHL game outside of Alberta. Also as a side note, last time I saw a live game with the Blackhawks involved, Steve Passmore was the goaltender. Just a random tidbit.

Phaneuf's been a beast since January, but you guys can continue to pretend it's just one game.

Can't wait til Aulie's back with the team.

Marvie_3

Banned
The Internet said:
I swear bro, I'd take multiple Matt Cooke goals over a Vancouver win or a Socreges post any day of the week.

Anyways, anyone taking the Hawks/Stars opener tomorrow? I got nosebleeds with some co-workers, going to be fun to see an NHL game outside of Alberta. Also as a side note, last time I saw a live game with the Blackhawks involved, Steve Passmore was the goaltender. Just a random tidbit.
I just threw up in my mouth.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
SuperSonic1305 said:
He is progressively getting angrier. Better watch out.
He'll eventually just start looking really sad every year when he begins to realize that he'll never win a Cup.

MacAttack

Milbury just called Luongo the "A-Rod" of the NHL. Apparently A-rod struck out with the bases loaded as the Yankees got eliminated in a Game 5 of the ALDS. :lol

Marvie_3 said:
I just threw up in my mouth.
What's even more disgusting is the last time I saw the Stars live...Game 6 in the 2003 series against the Oil when Modano scores on Salo with about 6 minutes to play to win the series. Now that I think of it, I was still browsing GAF at that time and the 'Nuckleheads were even then doing the whole "God's Team" bullshit and I'm not the least bit surprised 8 years later they didn't sip from the Holy Grail.

Marvie_3

Banned
MacAttack said:
Milbury just called Luongo the "A-Rod" of the NHL. Apparently A-rod struck out with the bases loaded as the Yankees got eliminated in a Game 5 of the ALDS. :lol
Bases were empty. Milbury is retarded.

MacAttack

Marvie_3 said:
Bases were empty. Milbury is retarded.

I think he was also referncing the 7th inning when he did strike out with bases loaded as well as him striking out in the bottom of the ninth. Not to mention his reputation since signing with NYY as a choker. Milbury is on point with his analogies.

Marvie_3

Banned
MacAttack said:
I think he was also referncing the 7th inning when he did strike out with bases loaded as well as him striking out in the bottom of the ninth. Not to mention his reputation since signing with NYY as a choker. Milbury is on point with his analogies.
My bad. I only saw the last 2 innings and saw A-Roid strike out with the bases empty to end the game.

vatstep

Sedins on pace for 3.631232490542892094 PPG

MacAttack said:

Campus just lit up with everyone cheering on the final strike, crazy!!

Also Go Penucks!!!

Socreges

Banned
This is a good game. Won't be too disappointed if the Pens end up taking this one. Canucks have definitely stepped it up and I like it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom