• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October Thread - The Shanabans North American Tour begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

I'll soon for off for the night for a Halloween party. Habs GAF will need to shuffle the lines to cover my spot in the roster.

As such, a pre-emptive: Go Habs Go!

CCF23

Tabris said:
OCTOBER IS ALMOST OVER. CANUCKS FANS REJOICE!

Probably the best post you've ever made on here. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

I'm sick, but I have tickets to the Canucks game tonight. Fuck that shit, I'm still going.

Manics

Banned
Solo said:
I'll soon for off for the night for a Halloween party. Habs GAF will need to shuffle the lines to cover my spot in the roster.

As such, a pre-emptive: Go Habs Go!
I'll tag in buddy no worries.

MacAttack

Manics said:
I'll tag in buddy no worries.

charabunny8wyc.jpg

You know you want it.

MacAttack

Thats unfortunate, this avatar would look good on you.

Leaves it open to anybody from Habs-GAF or Bruins hater to step up. We have 3 hrs to puck drop for any takers.

Why all the hate. :( I can understand manics hating me but everyone else?

MPW alt. - Lol.

And Pittsburgh vs Toronto tonight!

I call (4-3) leafs. Lets go and Gustavsson lets in 3 goals, if he didn't, I will be very surprised.

Alucard

Banned
MAF has average/weak numbers against the Leafs, and the Pens have won 5 in a row. Signs point to a letdown, but I feel great about this team.

Manics

Banned
FortunateSon said:
I don't get it either man, fans usually love it when a so called fan rips his own team game in game out. Fuckin ingrateful pricks.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Takeda Kenshi said:
Well Jordan Staal is out for today's game @ Toronto, as if this fucking team needed any more injuries....

He didn't even make the trip so who knows how long he could be out for.

shitfuckcunt

And Staal's been on a tear these last few games, so naturally he gets injured.

And Johnson is in net tonight. This is fate conspiring to end our win streak, there is nothing we can do.

FortunateSon said:

MPW alt. - Lol.

And Pittsburgh vs Toronto tonight!

I call (4-3) leafs. Lets go and Gustavsson lets in 3 goals, if he didn't, I will be very surprised.
The only reason I don't have you on ignore currently is because I've been busy and haven't actually browsed GAF on a computer for a week.

Manics I've spent the day babysitting my niece and nephew. I get why you have a (not so) bum ticker now.

I'm aa call this game 3-2 Leafs. Kessel and Grabbo score. Book it.

Alucard

Banned
Spire said:
shitfuckcunt

And Staal's been on a tear these last few games, so naturally he gets injured.

And Johnson is in net tonight. This is fate conspiring to end our win streak, there is nothing we can do.

For fuck's sake. *fist through wall*

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Fun fact of the day:

Tonight marks #Pens 102nd game (inc. Playoffs) since @CONSOLEnergyCtr opened. 100th w/out Crosby/Malkin/Staal in lineup. #crazy

Maybe there is a curse we don't know about.

Manics said:
I don't get it either man, fans usually love it when a so called fan rips his own team game in game out. Fuckin ingrateful pricks.

Lol. Okay. I am not blind and I am very open to criticizing my own team for the sake of getting better and winning!

I'm a "fan" after all.

The only reason I don't have you on ignore currently is because I've been busy and haven't actually browsed GAF on a computer for a week.

Manics I've spent the day babysitting my niece and nephew. I get why you have a (not so) bum ticker now.

I'm aa call this game 3-2 Leafs. Kessel and Grabbo score. Book it

You're not important.

Acid08

Banned
Sharks might be due for a loss today but damn this perfect road trip has been awesome.

Havlat was the perfect return for Heatley.

Takeda Kenshi

blew Staal
Alucard said:
Let's go Pens. Who will hit 10 goals first? Kessel or Neal? No one thought this question would be asked a month ago.

The real question is will Neal turn back into a pumpkin once October is over. Time will tell.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Takeda Kenshi said:
The real question is will Neal turn back into a pumpkin once October is over. Time will tell.

I don't expect him to keep on this pace certainly, but I think he'll do well anywhere in our Top 6 once Sid is healthy. He has good chemistry with Malkin and Sully but I hope he moves up to the first line. Kunitz-Crosby-Neal is a fucking beastly line of physical, crash-bang guys who can score centered by the best playmaker around. Other teams shit, it will be wrecked.

Marvie_3 said:
Parents are in town so I'm missing my first Blackhawks game of the season. Expecting a Columbus blowout.

I missed last nights game due to a conflict with a school event.. but I feel like I didn't miss much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom