• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October Thread - The Shanabans North American Tour begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacAttack

Quick said:
He said players shouldn't be suspended.

Milbury knows what he's doing and I'm sure the network encourages him to speak his mind. He's kind of soft (in the head) and even though I disagree with him a lot he usually backs up what he says. He's better than the shitshow NESN is rolling with. (edit: <3 Naoko)

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Montresor said:
The Leafs are not tearing up anything yet. They went 4-0 to start the season last year, remember? Let's wait for ~20 games before we go overboard.

I do like how they look. But I'm going to remain cautiously optimistic.
I didn't realize that leaf fans with a realistic outlook on the team existed, well played.

Quick

Banned
Montresor said:
=(

What if I admit that on Phaneuf's hit and Kessel's second goal I giggled in happiness. Great game for the Leafs! I'm really looking forward to some more goals and a shutout.

Goddamn you. :mad:

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
This is all on you Mont!!!

All on youuu!

4kf2nhk.gif

Socreges

Banned
DopeyFish said:
It's just fun dude... Yeessh
Ah, I thought it was a vigilant "Nobody disrespects our captains"?

'Fun' and 'ritual' makes perfect sense to me. But Doytch was acting like Alfredsson still deserves it and that's a sentiment that I occasionally see around here.

Cactus said:
Do you hang around here when the Leafs are playing just to shit disturb? Serious question.

Thursday with the "Leafs fans are unique in blaming the refs" (paraphrase) and tonight with the "hive-minds" crap. Just give it a rest.
Other people are starting these conversations. I'm just throwing in my two cents (ie, the Truth). Deal.

5-1 now. Ottawa is terribad.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
People arguing on my facebook about habs vs leafs and habs throwing the "no playoffs for 7 years blah blah" and a leaf fan responded with "I don't care about the playoffs at least they're 1 up on montreal" LOL these are the kind of leaf fans I deal with on a daily basis.

MacAttack

Lightning are looking a little tired with these turnovers. You can tell its the second night of a double header on the road for them.

This is when the B's need to step on their throats and start piling on.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Epic Tales of Penis said:
You know your team is shit when Colton Orr scores on you. :lol

Have to agree with that captain.

But a plus, Ottawa going to have a great shot at Yakupov in the draft.

MacAttack

Peverley scores again! Another assist by Marchand, get used to hearing this guy's name NHL-gaf. He's also scuffled with two or three Lightning players.

Kave_Man said:
But a plus, Ottawa going to have a great shot at Yakupov in the draft.

A shot ? He's ours ... they should start making the jersey already.

Botolf said:
Lol! Who are you icing over there Ottawa, parolees?

It's largely a new team, new coach, new systems, a lot of the players are low on NHL experience.

I don't know WTF is everyone is so surprised, mind you I didn't think it'd be THIS bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom