• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October Thread - The Shanabans North American Tour begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Montresor said:
Kave Man do it!

Sorry for being late gents...FIRST OF THE YEAR YEAH!

19-Pop-Champagne.gif

Manics

Banned
Red_Man said:
Holy shit sens are bad, I feel bad for Anderson.
Have to feel bad though. Back to back first 2 games of the season is a stupid fucking schedule. These guys aren't anywhere near game shape to be playing back to back.

That being said I would fuck anyone on the Leafs right now, Wilson included.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Manics said:
Have to feel bad though. Back to back first 2 games of the season is a stupid fucking schedule. These guys aren't anywhere near game shape to be playing back to back.

That being said I would fuck anyone on the Leafs right now, Wilson included.

Blue and white disease bro, wear protection

Cactus

Banned
Red_Man said:
Holy shit sens are bad, I feel bad for Anderson.
Hey, he signed the contract. I guess he was afraid he might not find a starting job anywhere else to sign long term with a team who is just starting a rebuild.

Slurmer

Banned
LoneWolf296 said:
Any other Flyers fans continually singing Moves Like Jagger but instead sung as Giroux and Jagr?

We got Giroux and Jagr, we got Giroux and Jagr
We got GirooooOOooOooOOooux we got Giroux and Jagr

Dunno if anyone watching the game noticed they just played Moves Like Jagger before the last faceoff
Moves like jagr is makin' its way around hfboards yeah

MacAttack

Seguin skating with confidence again tonight, thanks again BB!

Tough start to the season for Tampa with first five games on the road and seven of the first ten. Not to mention playing two nights in a row on the road to start the season.

GOAL for Pevs! Of course Marchand is involved, guy is playing with some fire this season.

Bread

Banned
MacAttack said:
Huge difference from last season, cant wait until Seguin starts burying some of his chances.
The weight Seguin put on has made a huge difference, he is a force out there.

Quick

Banned
DopeyFish said:
How is that roughing? Even if it was offside, he had the puck

(serious question)

Guessing it's because the whistle blew and he still finished his check. I could be wrong.

DopeyFish

Quick said:
Guessing it's because the whistle blew and he still finished his check. I could be wrong.

Nah the whistle only blew when he checked him

It was weird. Since when does offside = checking protection?

Attaboy Neil !

My bad I guess on replay it was a clean hit, looked like an elbow to the head at first. Gotta watch the replay before I post.

Good stuff.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
DopeyFish said:
How is that roughing? Even if it was offside, he had the puck

(serious question)

From what Hughson was saying, the refs made it clear it was a delayed offside so there was no need to check him as they couldn't gain possession anyways.

DopeyFish

Refs hate Neil wow

2 for roughing, 2 for instigating, 5 for fighting and 10 minute misconduct for that fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom