• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October Thread - The Shanabans North American Tour begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
lmao what a third.....and yea 32 shots habs put on him but i read somewhere that 24 of them were perimeter shots, so not much of a test.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
So we're going to have a full week for the Toronto media to go over tonight's game? God help us.

MacAttack

depthd4zf.jpg

/depth

Manics

Banned
This mini collapse was a good thing for the Leafs going into a week off, gives them something to focus on during the week off. 2-0 bitches and we ain't anywhere near satisfied. 

Manics said:
This mini collapse was a good thing for the Leafs going into a week off, gives them something to focus on during the week off. 2-0 bitches and we ain't anywhere near satisfied. 
Great point.

Never take your foot off the pedal. Take a week off and stress this.

Lesson learned.

Detroit :/

Since we got out of that period 0-0, I say that is a win, however these failed PP attempts are going to come back to haunt us big time when the Avs start getting make up calls.

Montresor

What's dumber? A Leaf fan for planning the parade after one win, or a Penguins fan planning a funeral for Reimer after one bad performance in which the catalyst was a very long 5-on-3 that had two of our good penalty-killing defensemen in the box.

Reimer made plenty of good saves on Thursday and earned his shutout.

With that said, I'm disgusted by the entire team's effort in the third period. Despite this, I was incredibly happy to see 1) Kesssl score his hatty and 2) Dupuis and Steckel securing the victory at the end of the game.

Manics

Banned
Montresor said:
What's dumber? A Leaf fan for planning the parade after one win, or a Penguins fan planning a funeral for Reimer after one bad performance in which the catalyst was a very long 5-on-3 I which two good penalty-killing defensemen were in the box.

Reimer made plenty of good saves on Thursday and earned his shutout.

With that said, I'm disgusted by the entire team's effort in the third period. Despite this, I was incredibly happy to see 1) Kesssl score his hatty and 2) Dupuis and Steckel securing the victory at the end of the game.
Fuck you man it's your fault

Anth0ny

that was fucked

regardless

ALL I DO IS WIN WIN WIN NO MATTER WHAT

LEAFS TIED FOR 1ST IN THE LEAGUE

2012 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS

soultron

Banned
Watching the Leafs game tonight, like my usual casual-hockey-fan self, I decided that I need to get to know the game better. I still can't tell the difference between a lot of penalty calls (unless it's something obvious like tripping) before the announcer chimes in. I'm ashamed to admit that I still don't know the proper rules behind offsides and icing in hockey.

I'm a soccer person.

Help me NHL-GAF. I've been watching -- whilst not fully understanding -- for my entire young life.

I need books or videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom