• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October Thread - The Shanabans North American Tour begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm expecting a better 2nd everyone looked out of it except for Eller, and that includes price. Like solo said if flames go up 4-1 I consider this over.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Like last year we have too many penalties, but I also feel less cohesion in the team.

SpacLock said:
I'm glad Dats and Z are back on the 1st line together. Euro twins reunited.

Only problem is that Z still looks off, his back I feel is still bothering him quite a bit or maybe it is something else. But he doesn't look like his normal self at all.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
C Jones said:
I was speaking to the fact that he gets #1 against the Pens.

Oh my mistake.

My favorite Caps/Pen moment was the game where Crosby and Ovechkin both got hat tricks. That was a fantastic game.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Oh man. That's why you don't get drop the gloves if you wear a visor. I think Beagle just got lacerated by that thing.

Pretty damn good punch though. Yeah seeing the replay... that was just a straight KO

calder

Jets know how discouraging it can be for the crowd when the visitors don't let the home side get a PP goal, decide to see if they can excite the fans.

C Jones

sazabirules said:
Oh my mistake.

My favorite Caps/Pen moment was the game where Crosby and Ovechkin both got hat tricks. That was a fantastic game.
No prob. That game was insane.

My damn laptop battery died. What happened with Asham?

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
C Jones said:

Beagle hit Letang cleanly. There was a little shoving afterward with Beagle knocking Letang's helmet off so Asham came and KOed Beagle.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
C Jones said:

Got in a fight with Beagle and KO'd him, he was out for a good 30 seconds.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
CrazedArabMan said:
Datsyuk really makes other players on the other team look like pylons, wow.
I honestly think, among active players right now, he is the best player in the NHL. He plays all zones, has the best hands in the game, he's so strong on his skates (but no one really notices), and his vision is just insane.

Solo

Poor Price. Getting NO help out there. Game over. Habs won't score another goal. Its just one of "those" games.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
What the fuck. This team is so inconsistent. Painful to watch right now. Fans are booing and I can't blame them this d coverage makes me want to kill myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom