• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October Thread - The Shanabans North American Tour begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Slurmer said:
cut it out. pens are the best SO team in the league

With Fleury in net, yeah.

Well, it's a point anyway. I felt we deserved more considering how much we dominated the first and third periods but what are you going to do?

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Steigerwald sounded like he just lost a loved one while making that OT winner call.

Solo

I was at the home opener last year... it was a 4-3 OT loss to Tampa. It was a really good game though. Good lord am I ever happy I am not at this one.

Finally we get some Nuck's fans in here, has been pretty quiet. Vancouver is going to come out hard for this period I believe based on how they picked it up at the last minute or so of that last period, Wings will need to whether the storm and possibly pot another one here to keep some distance.

Solo

Epic Tales of Penis said:
I thought Cole and Eller were gonna tear shit up and carry the Habs versus the lowly Flames?

Solo----> :(

Eller actually is playing great. Too bad he is the only Hab I can say that for.

calder

The first 10 minutes of this game was way better. :|

And yeah asham looks like a clown alright. Gesturing in general is dumb as shit but doing it before you even notice the guy is hurt makes you look dumb and like a raging asshole.

Alucard

Banned
Sounds like it was a heck of a game. Happy that the Pens grabbed the point, but it sounds like they deserved the W. Ah well.

At least the Habs lost to the Flames.

Solo

This hasn't been a terrible third, but this team still has the problem they have had the past 2 years: once they go down in the score, they seem to become a different team.

Up a goal? Near unbeatable.
Down a goal? They look beaten.

kassatsu

Banned
asham.gif

Revenant

Marvie_3 said:
Holy shit, Emery. Leave more of the net open next time.

he makes it look like hes defending a soccer net, eesh.

Epic Tales of Penis said:
I think that's total BS. You clearly know when you've KOd somebody and the way he skates away clearly shows this.

heat of the moment though man, he apologized after, and hopefully sends something to Beagle as well.

but lets face it haven't we all been guilty of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom