• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October Thread - The Shanabans North American Tour begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrToughPants said:
Hopefully Gonchar doesn't get a season ending injury so we can finish dead last this time.

Fixed.

Spezza can win the Art Ross this year and we'll still be dead last the way they are playing.

Fail for Nail ... Yield for Yakupov !

Tabris

Man my fantasy team (in a pool with friends) is SO good except for my worst 3 picks: Andrew Ladd, Blake Wheeler and Bryan Little. That line has produced NOTHING.

Solo

SCHUEY F1 said:
Habs off to a bad start, the Leafs even worse.

Actually, I think the boys look pretty good so far aside from giving up the goal. Eller and Pleks are already showing some chemistry and all 4 lines have had some energy. The goal was simply one Price should have had.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
SCHUEY F1 said:
Habs off to a bad start, the Leafs even worse.
I don't think it's a bad start aside from emelins fuck up and the mini breakaway they let through. Eller cole and pleks little sequence in the O zone looked pretty good.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Red_Man said:
I don't think it's a bad start aside from emelins fuck up and the mini breakaway they let through. Eller cole and pleks little sequence in the O zone looked pretty good.

True. Our young D will need to play smart.

Red_Man

SCHUEY F1 said:
True. Our young D will need to play smart.
I think in 15-20 games well see Emelin and Diaz really get into the groove and adapt to the smaller ice and really Eller =/

Solo

Patches!

Holy fuck this is the best period the Habs have played yet this season. These. Line. Combos. Work.

Have the Aves totally under siege.

Red_Man

Patches baby!! 3 points in 4 games great patience and vision there. Habs are hitting well too loving this start.

Tabris said:
Man my fantasy team (in a pool with friends) is SO good except for my worst 3 picks: Andrew Ladd, Blake Wheeler and Bryan Little. That line has produced NOTHING.
How many players are on your fantasy team?

Quick

Banned
Rodeo Clown said:
How long has Calgary been using the Atlanta Flames logo for their alternate captains? Cause that's pretty awesome.

Ages, ago, actually. Even before 2004.

Yeah, it's awesome.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
This is the worst period we've played this season so far. No energy and super sloppy. Turnovers all over the fucking place and not because Buffalo is forcing them, just guys losing control of the puck.

Solo

Patches gonna be a 30 goal scorer this season :)

Eller-Pleks-Cole looks good and Patches-DD-AK looks great. When Cammy comes back, JM should try Cammy-Pleks-Eller.

Tabris

Mike Works said:
How many players are on your fantasy team?

16 GMs with 8 F / 3 D / 3 B / 2 G depth. My team is as follows:

H.Sedin
D.Sedin
P.Elias
A.Burrows
A.Ladd
B.Wheeler
B.Little
J.Voracek

C.Pronger
E.Johnson
A.Larsson (gamble)

R.Kesler
B.Schenn (holding him on bench to see if he returns)
A.Greene

J.Hiller
D.Ellis (82 games split among 2 goalies, I decided to go with Hiller's backup so I don't need to swap depending on games but just play ANA)

If I can get the WPG first line to score a couple goals, I'll be golden especially with Kesler returning to swap out for Voracek.

The refs in the Flyers game have been so bad. They have called some weak shit on both teams, and then missed obvious penalties on both teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom