• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October Thread - The Shanabans North American Tour begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
CrazedArabMan said:
It was more of his fall, which looked like a rag doll from NHL 11 or something and didn't match a leg injury if that is what he sustained.

He had some pain in his knee but he was fine. Here's a video of it, people seem to think Downie was trying to injure him. It certainly looks that way from the angle at :40 but I don't know, it's such a weird incident.

Acid08

Banned
Tabris said:
When you dream (believe (know)) big, the fall is that much harder but the rise is that much greater.
I don't think you even realize what you wrote here. Not that that's much different from how you usually are.

Manics

Banned
Foreign Jackass said:
You're 2-0? Cup confirmed.
Never mentioned Cup Jackass, just pointing out that Wilson didn't make a mistake not playing Franson the first 2 games. How much better than 2-0 could they do?

Marvie_3

Banned
Manics said:
Never mentioned Cup Jackass, just pointing out that Wilson didn't make a mistake not playing Franson the first 2 games. How much better than 2-0 could they do?
Be 2-0 and not have given up 5 goals in a period to Ottawa?

Alucard

Banned
I hope the Malkin issue is just a minor one and he needs to sit out just to heal up some soreness. Pens can't seem to catch a break with Crosby and Malkin. It's annoying, because this team has done its penance and has gone without their stars for almost a year now. Help us out a bit, hockey gods. Have some mercy.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Alucard said:
I hope the Malkin issue is just a minor one and he needs to sit out just to heal up some soreness. Pens can't seem to catch a break with Crosby and Malkin. It's annoying, because this team has done its penance and have gone without their stars for almost a year.

Bylsma said it was still soreness in the knee. It's annoying, the game against the Caps was the best he's looked this season, it didn't seem to be bothering him at all. I expect his knee is going to be adjusting to the regular season style of play for the next couple weeks.

Alucard

Banned
Spire said:
Bylsma said it was still soreness in the knee. It's annoying, the game against the Caps was the best he's looked this season, it didn't seem to be bothering him at all. I expect his knee is going to be adjusting to the regular season style of play for the next couple weeks.

The day Crosby and Malkin are on the ice together again is the day the heavens open up and choirs of angels sing their glory. I practically can't wait for the big guys to make teams crap themselves.

Solo

MPW said:
nah uh

Erik Cole hat trick tonight!

broken-record-765056.jpg

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
They couldn't have put one game on earlier today? I've been so fucking bored. Oh well, time to see how our crippled team fares against Buffalo.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Game time! Give it me Eller got some drinks ready going to be a good night, expecting a good game for subban too he said he's played like shit and needs to step it up let's do it.

Slurmer

Banned
Spire said:
They couldn't have put one game on earlier today? I've been so fucking bored. Oh well, time to see how our crippled team fares against Buffalo.

They should be all right. Buffalo had a rough one last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom