• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Stasis

What's up with all this lack of fucking AC?

I'm gonna be a dick and mention my 18,000 BTU wall unit, but still... I've lived in shitty apartments before, in Montreal and NYC, and we always went out and bought a cheap ass 5,000 BTU window unit first thing.

Shit's a lifesaver in the Summer. GO GET SOME. It's like $80.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

I'm gonna be a dick and mention my 18,000 BTU wall unit, but still... I've lived in shitty apartments before, in Montreal and NYC, and we always went out and bought a cheap ass 5,000 BTU window unit first thing.

Like I said, the Pacific Northwest has very mild summers (and mild winters). No reason for AC, usually. It doesn't get crazy cold in winters and not crazy hot in summers.

... Unless you get days like these, where you wish you had AC.

WE GOT A TRADE? PHILLY SAID FUCK IT?

Solo

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW

MEGATONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Quick

Banned
LOL WOW SCHNEIDER TO THE DEVILS LOL CANUCKS.

Poors everywhere.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHITBALLS SOMETHING HAPPENED WHAT IN THE NAME OF HOLY SHITBALLS

Top Bottom