• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
WTF WE TRADED FOR HORVAT? WHO IS THIS KID

WHY NOT NICHUCHKIN
WHY NOT DOMI

EDMONTON OFFERED US MORE?

FUCK EVERYTHING

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger 1m

Was told earlier today Canucks wanted a 1st, a 2nd and a top prospect from the Oilers for Schneider.

...so they bend over for the Devils

FUCK YOU

lupin23rd

Well New Jersey was probably the perfect place to trade Schneider but I would have expected more than that for him, fuuuuuuuuuck.

I guess it's not a boring day anymore.

Quick

Banned
I can feel Bish coming...

tumblr_lunt92GhbX1r6984go1_400.gif

tumblr_mkag8j4aQS1r8l8eno1_500.gif

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Why? WHY?!

Just when the Devils were about to suck taint, they go out and get another goaltender.

Fuck everything.

Solo

How in the fuck does Gilllis now turn back to Lu and say "you're our guy!" after throwing him under the bus for 2 years now?

Aside from with his tail between his legs.

Gillis turns a dud of a trade deadline around by trading Cody Hodgson, and now he turns a dud of a draft around by trading Cory Schneider :lol

Thank you based GIllis you dumb fuck.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Brodeur gets on the cover of NHL 14 then loses his job 2 days later :lol :lol :lol and they didn't take Nishkunin to play with the Sedins. This is the greatest.

Marvie_3

Banned
How in the fuck does Gilllis now turn back to Lu and say "you're our guy!" after throwing him under the bus for 2 years now?

Gillis probably won't be around long enough to have that opportunity.

RC

Banned

He guarenteed Lou wouldn't be here in October.

Gillis needs to go, a pittance doesn't help us going forward. We're going to the bottom in a hurry.

Socreges

Banned
It is a hot day out. I am golfing and I am very relaxed.

Have I missed anything?

Ahh, it is such a nice day. I cannot imagine that anything would ruin it.

Top Bottom