• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

calder

Alvares is one of the good guys on that panel. :lol

Yeah, but the words coming out of her mouth are utter gibberish. I can see why she's successful in politics, she says nothing of value but gives the impression she's breaking the rules... For 'transparency' lol

Samyy

I dont understand my one friend that wants to go into politics
What does he see in all this that makes it seem desirable as a profession

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Two if these council members cannot even string four coherent words together.

words? try thoughts. Articulating is a hurdle they're not even getting to.

I have no idea wtf Martinez is talking about.

Smiley90

Can we get Angry Black Man back please? He made by far the most sense and on-topic contribution of ANYBODY speaking tonight.

CCF23

Martinez...
shut-the-fuck-up-o.gif

Marvie_3

Banned
I dont understand my one friend that wants to go into politics
What does he see in all this that makes it seem desirable as a profession
It's pretty easy to be the smartest person among your coworkers and you can make lifelong connections to the world of organized crime?

calder

Winnipeg has a notably awful city council. I follow local reporters and their live tweeting of council meetings are gold, I should go bask in the shitshow that is civic politics.

Winnipeg has a notably awful city council. I follow local reporters and their live tweeting of council meetings are gold, I should go bask in the shitshow that is civic politics.

I seriously might start. I know a lot of them are broadcast here in Buffalo on TV.

Smiley90

Isn't this the guy that tied a bunch of balloons to his house and floated away?

First rule of executive session is no one talks about Executive session

New faces bringing on the best jokes here :lol

Definitely going for the filibuster here.

ahahahahaha it certainly seems like it. He's brutally lost me.

LOL are you guys actually watching a city counsel meeting? I would be totally bored!

It's like watching a hilarious reality TV show, with the potential upside of a Seattle NHL team. What's not to like.

Top Bottom