• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
... yes, let's go back to 99 for a history lesson. oh. my. gawd.

How the fuck was that funny

That was so orchestrated. It's all so fucking crooked

For the... 5th time: Politics.

It's amazing to watch if you're not personally affected. If you are, it's sad.

calder

I can tell, you have that inner fire. I got a good sense of people, and I can tell you're the man to bring this deal to a successful conclusion for all of us. Let's build a monorail!

Cake Boss

Banned
That whole exchange.

iFKVCOQzKdok.gif

Samyy

The city is fucked
enjoy
I hope the Coyotes are a fucking bottom barrel team

LOL LEARN THE NAME OF YOUR OWN FUCKING TEAM!

Socreges

Banned
... yes, let's go back to 99 for a history lesson. oh. my. gawd.

For the... 5th time: Politics.

It's amazing to watch if you're not personally affected. If you are, it's sad.
This is one of those times where you sound condescending but it's actually just you being kinda awkward, right? Obviously I know why these people are here and how this stuff works. It's just frustrating.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
This is one of those times where you sound condescending but it's actually just you being kinda awkward, right? Obviously I know why these people are here and how this stuff works. It's just frustrating.

Yeah. Sorry. Frustrated too. And my room's a Sauna, I'm not paying too much attention to phrasing right now.

Acid08

Banned
What a fucking piece of work this council is. Cannot believe the former firefighter compared the 19 firefighters who were killed to a sports team that is hemorrhaging money being saved. Fuck these people.

Top Bottom