• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Stasis

I tried to marathon Breaking Bad since it's on Netflix but it just became way too much, I got halfway through season three before taking a long break from it. It's really intense and dramatic, don't recommend watching a ton of it over a short amount of time.

Did the same exact same thing. I just started it back up and finished season 3 tonight. I'm into it again. There was a period mid-way through that season where I just kinda went: "ugh".

FX has been killing it more then any other network.

Justified, The Americans, Archer, The League and It's Always Sunny is a killer line up.

But nothing on TV comes close to Louie.

Marvie_3

Banned

ibaiEntYYvcYK.gif

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
http://www.mlive.com/redwings/index.ssf/2013/09/red_wings_coach_mike_babcock_h_3.html

Weiss, Alfredsson and Franzen went head-to-head against the top line of Pavel Datsyuk, Henrik Zetterberg and Justin Abdelkader in two of the scrimmages, including Sunday's Red and White game, and didn't fare well.

“They got to be better than that,'' Babcock said.

Asked what the issue is, he said, “I don't know.''

Datsyuk's line, which has excelled in camp, will play in Monday's preseason opener at Pittsburgh. Weiss' line will play Tuesday in Chicago.

It sounds like Babcock won't wait long to juggle lines. He said a couple of times this week that he is considering replacing Abdelkader, who has been dominant in the scrimmages, with Daniel Cleary on that top line.

FUCKING LOL!!!! SHOCKING! Absolutely shocking.

I tried to marathon Breaking Bad since it's on Netflix but it just became way too much, I got halfway through season three before taking a long break from it. It's really intense and dramatic, don't recommend watching a ton of it over a short amount of time.
I got thru the first season and some of the 2nd season, and I concur with you. I needed a break from breaking bad.

Mac is staying at Jiggy's place. I think that means he's sticking around for the season, before rookie camp ended he said he was still living out of hotels. Also I'm wondering if Bigras stays up this season, Roy isn't in a rush with anyone which is great but at the same time he talks about that kid like he's ready for the big time. I really don't know though.

I was gonna say something about wanting an Acid expansion pack instead, but even Acid is perfect just the way he is <3

Mac is staying at Jiggy's place. I think that means he's sticking around for the season, before rookie camp ended he said he was still living out of hotels. Also I'm wondering if Bigras stays up this season, Roy isn't in a rush with anyone which is great but at the same time he talks about that kid like he's ready for the big time. I really don't know though.

I really hope that don't rush him. The Isles made that mistake with one of their prospects.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

RDS is showing a bunch of Avs games this season, dat Roy+Mackinnon combo.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
We told you... but you didn't listen. Instead of Nyquist or Tatar playing on one of the top 2 lines, we have Cleary cause you know, he is the best player ever!
He's so good that he should be on the first line the with Crosby in Sochi.

Wait a minute...Babcock coach of Team Canada...the stars are aligning...!

AWWWW YISSSSS Preseason double header today. 2pm is the first with mainly rookies and tryout bros and the 7pm will have mostly roster dudes Barkov to make his game debut.

Top Bottom