• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

calder

I'm tempted to line up tonight for GTA V.

Lol I am. Well I'm not showing up super early or anything, will be at Best Buy a bit before midnight. Expect to be there 30 minutes tops... for games they usually whip through the line pretty fast.

Quick

Banned
Lol I am. Well I'm not showing up super early or anything, will be at Best Buy a bit before midnight. Expect to be there 30 minutes tops... for games they usually whip through the line pretty fast.

I pre-ordered at EB Games, but I know the guys that work there, so it shouldn't be too bad.

I used to pre-order at Future Shop since their midnight launches are usually smooth. I remember picking up GTA IV and I lined up at 11:30, and got out by 12:05 or something. It was quick.

EB isn't usually bad. I've done a couple of their midnight launches a couple of years ago, and it's usually been organized. The only time it's ever been nuts was Battlefield 3, and that was the last time I lined up for a midnight launch.

Samyy

With all this GTA talk im tempted to pick it up but I kinda also want to wait to see if its not the whole GTA 4 thing again.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
With all this GTA talk im tempted to pick it up but I kinda also want to wait to see if its not the whole GTA 4 thing again.
Same here, I was really underwhelmed with GTA 4 and I don't want to get suckered in again, but GTA 5 looks quite a bit better.

Acid08

Banned
I read the GB review today and it sounded like it's just GTA4 with new characters and better driving. I'll pass for now. Probably get the next gen GOTY version whenever that comes out.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Same here, I was really underwhelmed with GTA 4 and I don't want to get suckered in again, but GTA 5 looks quite a bit better.

I played GTA:SA to 100% because it was awesome, while I barely finished GTA IV. It was good, just not the same. GTA V promises to go back to a more SA-kind of game, so I'm all over it.

ZeroGravity

Wow at the crowd for the Predators/Panthers preseason game:

ku-bigpic.jpg

calder

2:30 Monday afternoon. Barely any roster players and org decided to charge $20 for parking. Carry on tho.

Yeah, I saw it on Deadspin and shrugged. Preseason is for taking your kids to at the best of time, double header leading to a 2:30 game on Monday afternoon? MTS Centre would be like half empty ffs.

My family got a pair of season tickets this year. It's through the company that my dad and three of my brothers run, so I didn't buy in. But yes I'm expecting some tickets to make their way to me. ;)

2013-09-1518.49.10lwqjy.jpg

From the game last night.

Quick

Banned
And on the other end of the spectrum Montreal sold out a scrimmage game. Move these teams to places where fans will actually watch them.

#JetstoAtlanta
#BringbacktheThrashers
#DanyHeatleyCarClub
#BooJetsBoo
#NobodylikestheJets
#OnlyinbredhickslovetheJets

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
#JetstoAtlanta
#BringbacktheThrashers
#DanyHeatleyCarClub
#BooJetsBoo
#NobodylikestheJets
#OnlyinbredhickslovetheJets
:lol :lol

You grabbing GTA tonight? I'm tempted to walk over and see if they have any at midnight but I'm still hesitant about the game .

Edit: you're playing on ps3 anyways so it doesn't matter

Quick

Banned
:lol :lol

You grabbing GTA tonight? I'm tempted to walk over and see if they have any at midnight but I'm still hesitant about the game .

Yeah, I think I will. The EB I'm going to set up an express line for people who grab a card from them today and pay the game off completely. So I should be in and out within a few minutes after midnight.

Delryk

And on the other end of the spectrum Montreal sold out a scrimmage game. Move these teams to places where fans will actually watch them.

Ya.. just like that sold out red vs white scrimmage the Habs did on Sat. Made $100,000 for Lac-Megantic .. pretty good

fallout

My family got a pair of season tickets this year. It's through the company that my dad and three of my brothers run, so I didn't buy in. But yes I'm expecting some tickets to make their way to me. ;)

2013-09-1518.49.10lwqjy.jpg

From the game last night.
Nice! That's around Section 322 right? I might be able to see you from the opposite side of the rink in 304.

calder

Nice! That's around Section 322 right? I might be able to see you from the opposite side of the rink in 304.

Good guess, section 323!

Just preordered GTAV on PS3...

I hope I didn't make a mistake here!

I think both versions will be pretty good. Certainly a lot better on PS3 than GTA4 was at least lol.

If you're looking for someone to roll with when the online drops, add me on PSN: caldermuyo

Top Bottom