• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Osorio

Harri Pesonen-Adam Henrique-Steve Bernier
Rostislav Olesz-Andrei Loktionov-Mattias Tedenby
Reid Boucher-Jacob Josefson-Mike Sislo
Krys Barch-Darcy Zajac-Cam Janssen

Pete should start with the 4th line.

Montresor

I haven't decided if I'm going PS3 or 360.

Also screw you man audacity of hope. :p

Not gonna lie I laughed hard seeing that nickname from you.

:p Have fun on ps3.

I added you. Marvie03

Cool, look forward to seeing you on my list. I actually don't play much online at all, but I like checking out what other people are playing. My friends list is probably gonna be stacked with gtav players tomorrow.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I won't.

Shinkaruk-Kesler-Burrows as our first line/potential regular season 2nd line today. Hrrrrng. Horvat on the 2nd with Weise and Sestite, meh.
Has Shinkaruk impressed in camp so far? I'd be pretty surprised if he stuck with the team right out of camp.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Has Shinkaruk impressed in camp so far? I'd be pretty surprised if he stuck with the team right out of camp.

He led all Canucks in points during the rookie tournament, so there's that. Dude's got hands. I'd be surprised if he stuck too, especially with our Wing actually being full, but he CAN play C and our 3rd line C spot is open for anyone who's willing to grab it.

He's played better than Gaunce and he's a year younger, for what it's worth.

Smiley90

Dude is going to stretch the Sedins so hard this season.

Given the Sedins have blocked less than 200 shots combined over the last 7 seasons... Yeah. It's gonna be interesting, to say the least :lol

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
So this new Drake album is pretty sick, surprise to me.

He led all Canucks in points during the rookie tournament, so there's that. Dude's got hands. I'd be surprised if he stuck too, especially with our Wing actually being full, but he CAN play C and our 3rd line C spot is open for anyone who's willing to grab it.

He's played better than Gaunce and he's a year younger, for what it's worth.
Cool beans, Torts is pretty tight with his use of rookies isn't he though?

Smiley90

Cool beans, Torts is pretty tight with his use of rookies isn't he though?

After how tight AV was with rookies, Torts HAS to be better. We'll see, Rangers-GAF probably knows more. He already said he wants to give Kassian a bigger role/start them with the Sedins, so... I hope for the best.

The only rookies AV had any faith in were 0-risk/defensively-solid rookies like Tanev.

For now I'm just excited to see Shinkaruk with Kesler and Burrows.

Brinbe

Sup guys. I'm at the leafs-flyers game. Really a spur of the moment thing since I have work at 10. Interested to see how Bernier performs

b6CUJjC.jpg

After how tight AV was with rookies, Torts HAS to be better. We'll see, Rangers-GAF probably knows more. He already said he wants to give Kassian a bigger role/start them with the Sedins, so... I hope for the best.

The only rookies AV had any faith in were 0-risk/defensively-solid rookies like Tanev.

For now I'm just excited to see Shinkaruk with Kesler and Burrows.

Torts likes to play kids. He also loves grinders and will overplay them to maddening levels. A big proponent of youth though. He also has a very prominent dog house so if you play the game he wants from you, make a mistake, ect you could be fucked as a player.

As far as AV goes, SO FAR, he seems to be talking a good game about getting young kids involved and being an important part of the team so we'll see. I'm sure Rangers management let him know that they want kids in the lineup and used. It was something Torts was sometimes stubborn about (management telling him who to play, BIG example of that is Kreider who is playing with guys who compliment his game instead of being asked to play a game that isn't his)

Also, great to see Torts hasn't changed a bit with the media and its starting early...good luck with that one Van media guys. All the beat writers here in NY are having a collective circle jerk over much they already love dealing with AV over Torts.

Heretic

Tongue Tied was used in an Apple commercial last year.

*barf*
I'm pretty sure I've heard that song outside of the commercial though.

Holy crap! I also know Ways To Go. Wow, I should really start paying attention to the names of artist that are outside of my playlist bubble...

Curufinwe

Morin is getting a lot of PP time and not looking out of place.

The quality of the stream is poor so after the 1st period I'm gonna turn it off.

Top Bottom