• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Beauty goal from Patches line. Brieres looked decent this game.

Hold On We're Coming Home is actually pretty good.

I'm not a huge fan of Drake, but I'll check out his new album.
Me neither, but this album is his best stuff so far.

pringles

Almquist with two beautiful goals from the blueline on the PP. Really like the way he's developing, hope he gets the chance on some call-ups this season.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
POUND CAKE!
peuOXlZ.gif

Samyy

Jesus fucking christ I just got an interview at a real company what the fuck do i do help me NHL-gafffffff

Im already sweating fuckfuckfuckfuck

Oh and Leafs winning yay I guess fuck!

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Jesus fucking christ I just got an interview at a real company what the fuck do i do help me NHL-gafffffff

Should start a thread in the OT. Also dress like your Avatar.

Mixed bag. Took a sloppy penalty early, drew a penalty in the second. Don't think he's really stood out just yet.

EDIT: Yeah, J. Moore is having a great night. Highly visible and performing really well.

Moore could end up being the "McDonagh" of that deal. Not that he'll be as good as him, but at the end of the day, the most valuable piece that came back.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Ok, nothing crazy so far.

The Rangers best player so far looks to be John Moore in this game. He is looking great.

Mixed bag. Took a sloppy penalty early, drew a penalty in the second. Don't think he's really stood out just yet.

EDIT: Yeah, J. Moore is having a great night. Highly visible and performing really well.

I've always been a fan of his, but he seemed streaky like any scorer.

Wow that Jordan Nolan hit looked like a textbook hit to the head, the fuck is Shanahan even doing.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

I know I've made this joke too many times already, but seriously, are you really older than 15?

Metalmarc

Shit

Maybe i brought a jinx on hockey, twice i watched my local team cardiff devils on the web, twice they lost
The day after i didnt watch them, they won

Last night i watched the penguins first preseason (my first ever game) and they lost and tonight theyre losing again

Fuuuuu

Btw : almost everytime as a football fan id watch my fave team theyd lose 8/10 times i watched them on tv.

Not that i believe in jinxes though. Just a weird coincidence

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Shit

Maybe i brought a jinx on hockey, twice i watched my local team cardiff devils on the web, twice they lost
The day after i didnt watch them, they won

Last night i watched the penguins first preseason and they lost and tonight theyre losing again

Fuuuuu

Btw : almost everytime as a football fan id watch my fave team theyd lose 8/10 times i watched them on tv.

Not that i believe in jinxes though. Just a weird coincidence

I've been to like 14 leafs games and only saw one win

Samyy

I know I've made this joke too many times already, but seriously, are you really older than 15?

Goddamit Smiley yes but I've never had to interview for a company with revenues of 24.4 billion dollars, has a beautiful office downtown, and is pretty much what I've been working for the past year. :(

Obviously im not counting smaller interviews. This is two 30 min back to back interviews. With managers and partners.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Also, Cleary looks absolutely pathetic, falling down constantly, can't skate with the puck, turning it over.... Seriously, this is what we get....

Liar! He's the greatest Wing ever! 1st line material!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Nice shift by the Kreider-Richards-Nash line, good work by John Moore, and a nice save by Talbot.

Talbot's looked solid tonight, too.

pringles

Nope, just saw the scoreboard update on ESPN.
I signed up for hockeystreams, all the free streams I found were shit quality.

Almquist, Tatar, Dekeyser and Kindl have all been good. Cleary and Sammy suck. Datsyuk and Zetterberg look great but I'm not sold on Abdelkader on that line. Would be interesting to see Tatar with them.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I signed up for hockeystreams, all the free streams I found were shit quality.

Almquist, Tatar, Dekeyser and Kindl have all been good. Cleary and Sammy suck. Datsyuk and Zetterberg look great but I'm not sold on Abdelkader on that line. Would be interesting to see Tatar with them.
So is it the Pens feed? Cause I know FSD isn't showing it.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Boullion has looked good this game but Tinordi > Murray easily. Murray can't even skate into people until they've already passed the puck two seconds earlier.

It was nice to see Fournier step up to fight McQuaid as well despite it turning into a wrestling match. He was a fan favourite in Halifax.

Top Bottom