• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Should be called XBoxU. Weaker, more expensive and with a bundled accessory no one asked for. Why?

Maybe people who have seen Titanfall? is that how the meme works?

George Richards @GeorgeRichards
According to @flasportsbuzz #FlaPanthers sale is for $230 million...Cliff Viner said to retain a piece of team but most others bought out

George Richards @GeorgeRichards
#FlaPanthers sale of $230 million more than double reported $110m (in cash) #tbLightning went for a few years back
More news on the upcoming sale. Good deal in consolidating the ownership group, and good Viner retains a share. Even though his pockets are not the deepest he has the passion there and knows to let Tallon do his thing.

Samyy

I've found that a majority of the NHL (and sports games in general) players and fans of sports in general seem to be leaning Xbone.

Hmm.

I think it really depends. All of my friends are getting a PS4 for example. We can't really tell until the things come out. It would make sense for football fans to get an xbox I guess? The other sports Idk.
I'll be playing NHL on PS4 though.

I'm pretty excited about it too!

I'm thinking of double dipping. Might also pick up the limited edition version...

Did you pre-order already because if not you are already dead.

One of the odd quirks about Nintendo (among many) is if they say limited edition they fucking mean it. The thing sold out literally 2 hours after being stealth added to the EB database in Canada.

Heretic

Did you pre-order already because if not you are already dead.

One of the odd quirks about Nintendo (among many) is if they say limited edition they fucking mean it. The thing sold out literally 2 hours after being stealth added to the EB database in Canada.

I may already be dead... I have a couple of friends that work at different GameStops. I'm hoping they'll hook me up...

Bernier starting tonight

Suck it Kave! Lololol

After after hours is MINE ALL MINE
LOOKS LIKE THERE'S A NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN!

Franzen, Sammy, and Alfie won't play today because they are all nursing sore *insert muscle here* /old people

But Tatar is in and on the 2nd line!!!

Montresor

Man I wish so much that we got a game exactly like the intro sequence to GTAV. The core game will be awesome but I love linear action games so much more. It felt awkward going from that linear sequence, the snowy environment, that incredible trance music and then getting thrown into open-world and sunny Los Santos.

Can you imagine a 15-hour linear action game revolving exclusively around bank heists and Franklin/Trevor/Michael in SNOWY New York. HHNNNNGGGGG

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Franzen, Sammy, and Alfie won't play today because they are all nursing sore *insert muscle here* /old people

But Tatar is in and on the 2nd line!!!

Apparently Eaves just fell down in front of the net and needed to be helped off the ice. Not good.

Quick

Banned
Man I wish so much that we got a game exactly like the intro sequence to GTAV. The core game will be awesome but I love linear action games so much more. It felt awkward going from that linear sequence, the snowy environment, that incredible trance music and then getting thrown into open-world and sunny Los Santos.

Can you imagine a 15-hour linear action game revolving exclusively around bank heists and Franklin/Trevor/Michael in SNOWY New York. HHNNNNGGGGG

I wouldn't mind a GTA game set back in Liberty City, but involves the actual east coast with major cities to go to stretching down to Vice City.

I just want Vice City back to listen to Maurice Chavez!!! Still the best radio personality they have done. Though I have to say this Chakra Attack show is pretty funny. However, they only have 2 talk radio channels with each one only available in either of the two counties and the number of shows on each is very low so everything seemed repeated far too often.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

Payday 2 has linear bank heists.

Carrier, Pochiro, Tesink, Tremblay assigned to juniors.

K.Aucoin, A.Bolduc, P.Cannone, T.Chorney, C.Hanson, M.Mancari, T.Shattock on Waivers.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Still early for me to say, but I don't foresee GTAV having moments similar to first time going into Mexico or Red Deads ending. I love GTA, but it has no heart.

Still early for me to say, but I don't foresee GTAV having moments similar to first time going into Mexico or Red Deads ending. I love GTA, but it has no heart.

Still makes me angry to this day, I just didn't like the ending (I was perfectly fine with a sad ending as well, I just thought they could have really done more with it than they had).
I mean, I hated that he just stepped out the door to face them all, he couldn't have thought of anything else? Like try to sneak out around or make a final stand in the barn? Nope just walk right out and get lit right up. Seemed like a way to just kinda end it, also I didn't like his kid and even playing as him just felt strange. Also the revenge mission didn't really feel satisfying enough.

Now awaiting people to come in and say I'm wrong.

Still makes me angry to this day, I just didn't like the ending (I was perfectly fine with a sad ending as well, I just thought they could have really done more with it than they had).

Now awaiting people to come in and say I'm wrong.
The thing I hate was that I spent the last 25 hours of the game murdering hundreds of people, and now the game tells me I can't stand my ground and cap all these fools?

Fuck off.

Top Bottom