• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Nathan Walker with another assist.

Beautiful pass too...

nathan-walker-assist3.gif

Please, for the love of god, give him a contract.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Who scored our lone goal? and why is everyone dissing Lou, was he really THAT bad? :/

what are our lines? How's Shinkaruk/Horvat looking?

Smiley90

Signed up for hockeystreams. It's glorious. I hope it doesn't get shut down before my subscription is over/the end of the season. Not sure what the legality of it is. But it's awesome.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Signed up for hockeystreams. It's glorious. I hope it doesn't get shut down before my subscription is over/the end of the season. Not sure what the legality of it is. But it's awesome.
Its an amazing service from my use so far, have you streamed it to your xbox yet? I think my laptop is too shitty to stream it well =/

Smiley90

Its an amazing service from my use so far, have you streamed it to your xbox yet? I think my laptop is too shitty to stream it well =/

Haven't tried it on my xbox yet. Will try on iPad just now, but it works beautifully on my laptop.

I don't know how your laptop can be too shitty to play a video? I can't imagine the hardware requirements being too high... but then, my laptop is pretty good, so no idea.

Red_Man

Haven't tried it on my xbox yet. Will try on iPad just now, but it works beautifully on my laptop.

I don't know how your laptop can be too shitty to play a video? I can't imagine the hardware requirements being too high... but then, my laptop is pretty good, so no idea.
It works perfectly on an iPad, I'm not sure about the laptop thing, but when I searched for a reason why it was lagging on my xbox the site suggested my laptop wasn't strong enough to process it or some bullshit. My internet is really fast so that isn't the problem.

Smiley90

It works perfectly on an iPad, I'm not sure about the laptop thing, but when I searched for a reason why it was lagging on my xbox the site suggested my laptop wasn't strong enough to process it or some bullshit. My internet is really fast so that isn't the problem.

Oh man, it's pure bliss on my ipad too.

Also if it works on the iPad it SHOULD work on any laptop, really. The iPad is not THAT powerful, unless your laptop is 10 years old. :lol. Maybe update your video drivers? nvidia/amd/Flash/java/whatever the stream runs on. Or try using a different browser? works beautifully on Chrome for me.

I can't get over how beautiful this looks on a retina ipad. and on my laptop. Oh god. And I can watch ANY games? This is... heaven.

Red_Man

Yea it looks incredible on the iPad, the 60 FPS is amazing. It works on my laptop, it's streaming it to my xbox from my laptop that's the problem, it gets super laggy on my xbox. I have no issues watching games on the laptop, but I want to watch the games on my 50" TV not my tiny laptop :lol

No blackouts is the best part.

Smiley90

Yea it looks incredible on the iPad, the 60 FPS is amazing. It works on my laptop, it's streaming it to my xbox from my laptop that's the problem, it gets super laggy on my xbox. I have no issues watching games on the laptop, but I want to watch the games on my 50" TV not my tiny laptop :lol

No blackouts is the best part.

aaah I see. How are you streaming it from laptop to xbox? Via wifi? I still can't imagine a laptop being too shitty to do that, really. You can't stream from your xbox directly?

I'm watchin the oil v nucks game on sports net west, and I'm wondering if the Canucks commentary is always this bad? I mean they call the game fine, it's all the side stuff that is really bad. I'm not saying the oiler commentary is great, I'm just not used to these guys.

Red_Man

aaah I see. How are you streaming it from laptop to xbox? Via wifi? I still can't imagine a laptop being too shitty to do that, really. You can't stream from your xbox directly?
Yea wifi, you can't load the website on xbox, they don't have it setup to do it that way yet.

jaybeeze

Who scored our lone goal? and why is everyone dissing Lou, was he really THAT bad? :/

what are our lines? How's Shinkaruk/Horvat looking?

Gauncer scored our lone goal.

Lu let in one wraparound where he didnt know where the puck, one goal line stinker, a one timer, and a point shot. Lot of backlash just because the goals came fast and frequent, "classic Lu meltdown", "we gave up Schneider for this guy", etc etc.

But he did say pregame he's not caring about the goals plus it's his first game with new pads. And he usually gets off to a slow start. Eh.

Shinkaruk was good early on and I didn't notice Horvat much. Or Jensen.

Dallas Stars making an announcement tomorrow at 1:30pm.

Jamie Benn is expected to be named Captain.

HYUNNGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Red_Man

Being told that Jamie Benn will be named Captain tomorrow at Dallas Stars News Conference.
Not too surprising, didn't turtle just get a Benn jersey? He'll have to get the C added.

Edit: you bastard turtle :lol

Awesome! I picked up a month to try it out and I've been loving it on my PC thus far, but I haven't tried it on my iPad yet. Was looking forward to that.
It's probably the best place to watch it, it looks incredible on the retina display and the mobile site they use is really simple.

Smiley90

Yea wifi, you can't load the website on xbox, they don't have it setup to do it that way yet.

Did you try

Watching on an Xbox 360

Navigate to "tv & movies" on your XBOX 360
Press on "My Video Apps"
Press on "System Video Player"
Press on Serviio
Navigate to the "Online" folder
You will now see the RSS playlist you added, press on it to enter, select a stream, and press "A" to play.
* To playback any streams, you *MUST* create an IP Exception

Seems like it IS set up to work? Or I guess that still streams through your laptop... mhmm.

Not too surprising, didn't turtle just get a Benn jersey? He'll have to get the C added.

Edit: you bastard turtle :lol

It's probably the best place to watch it, it looks incredible on the retina display and the mobile site they use is really simple.

Haha. They told me they would add it for free when I bring it back in. :)

Smiley90

That's cool of them, must be pretty exciting.

Nah, this is a shit laptop just for work / school stuff. Ill fiddle around with the Serviio streams some more and see if that helps.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/30/t/30862.aspx

Not sure if this is going to work, but since hockeystreams DOES have VLC/RSS functionality, I assume it works with Windows Media Player too? So maybe you can get it to work through that. Worth a try?

Red_Man

Top Bottom