• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Pulsating. Pulsating HARD.

Your ass is grass and I'mma smoke it, cuh!

FjM507H.jpg

Whatever you say Howard

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
It looks nice, but I don't see much more practicality added, maybe I need to dig into it more.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
It looks nice, but I don't see much more practicality added, maybe I need to dig into it more.

If your phone isn't jailbroken, control center alone is worth upgrading. It's been on Cydia for YEARS. Finally Apple did it themselves.

Red_Man

If your phone isn't jailbroken, control center alone is worth upgrading. It's been on Cydia for YEARS. Finally Apple did it themselves.
I only have an iPad, everything is nice and feels smoother but I'm still waiting for Apple to give us a big jump like they did from 3GS to the 4.

Holiday

Banned
Hopefully just a precaution. I'm only getting the Tampa Bay radio broadcast, and their play by play guys didn't seem to think it was that bad, but our beat writers said it looked dangerous.

Gotcha. Hopefully they're overreacting. Would be our luck if he was hurt though.

Samyy

My contract expires in 8 months.

lol, as soon as my iphone finished restoring, it asks me to restore it again.

Its borked.

Nah I used to fool around with jailbreaks and restored and updated and did all that stuff a lot and sometimes it would just take a couple of tries. It'lll be fine, just keep trying.

RC

Banned
Nah I used to fool around with jailbreaks and restored and updated and did all that stuff a lot and sometimes it would just take a couple of tries. It'lll be fine, just keep trying.

I know, been through this before, it's just frustrating.

iOS7 is definitely more sluggish than iOS6, lots of needless animations.

Samyy

I know, been through this before, it's just frustrating.

iOS7 is definitely more sluggish than iOS6, lots of needless animations.

Well yea thats how they get you...
I still have a functioning 2nd gen iPod Touch and the last update I got for it made it pretty much useless. The apps even started crashing, I'm guessing due to memory issues.

Lol, friend of mine is screaming at the top of his lungs over that iOS update. Every time he pushes the home button it takes a screenshot, screen is basically a strobe light at random times. I love cell phone melt downs so much.

Edit: Also, we now have a second sun. Behold!

BUfDoUvCMAAQGn-.jpg:large

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Lol, friend of mine is screaming at the top of his lungs over that iOS update. Every time he pushes the home button it takes a screenshot, screen is basically a strobe light at random times. I love cell phone melt downs so much.

LOL

gonna be a bitch clearing out his photostream

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
my work phone is updating itself now. God help me.

Luckily, my personal cell is a Galaxy S4 Google Edition that is so fucking sexy my lousy iphone the office gave me is pretty much just for email.

Red_Man

Did Karlsson get advice from Mike Green on which douchey tattoo to get in the off season?

Top Bottom