• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Samyy

2013-06-19.gif

TLOU was so good.

I don't usually play survival horror games, but I made the exception for this. I had to turn it off a few times just to calm my nerves.

That basement level at the hotel in Pittsburgh fucking scared me. I couldn't play the game for a few days.

Yep
as soon as I fell down I just turned the console off, I knew what was coming and was like nopenopenopenope

Because it was survival horror to a degree I didn't enjoy it as much as I do Uncharted. It looks sooooo good though, I was stunned.

I tried to play TLoU but I had the same problem I have with Uncharted 3, everything except playing the actual game is great. Playing the game is a chore, I'd rather watch someone else do it.

Stupid GTA V Coyote Cross Country Triathlon, mashing the stupid A button for that long and you can't feel your finger, but I came in first and received absolutely nothing for it. Total waste.

Acid08

Banned
AV seems like a chill dude if you're doing good or just doing right.

He also seems like the kind of dude that would passive aggressively erode your very soul if you're doing the wrong things.

In other news it's pouring rain in the Bay Area today and I'm beyond stoked about it. Love the rain.

2013-06-19.gif

TLOU was so good.

I don't usually play survival horror games, but I made the exception for this. I had to turn it off a few times just to calm my nerves.

That basement level at the hotel in Pittsburgh fucking scared me. I couldn't play the game for a few days.

I didn't see the bloater at the end until I turned on the generator. Suddenly NOPE.

It was though cathartic as fuck when you get the flamethrower and torch the fucker the dorms.

On topic, Markstrom starting tonight. Houser as back-up, speaking of him his mask is sick.

I just want to state for the record that Stastny's falling off in scoring isn't what bugs me the most about him, he's so fucking lazy in the defensive end and takes game losing penalties constantly. He already has 8 PIM in 2 preseason games for fuck sake. His lack of scoring just makes it a hell of a lot easier to rag on him for the rest of the shit he does. Upside is he plays alright with decent linemates linemates who are better than him, just don't expect him to lift anyone up if the team is having a shitty night. He's incapable. He'll take a penalty right after the team manages to get a tying goal.

jaybeeze

So I should 'donate' to HS tonight so I can watch booth suck ass?

No because HE ISNT FUCKING PLAYING ANYMORE.

Leaves practice 5 mins in due to 'groin stiffness' and will not be making the trip.

Lines for tonight are

Higgins - Schroeder - Hansen
Shinkaruk - Horvat - Kassian
Sestito - Santorelli - Weise
Gaunce - Lain - Jensen

Lack to start.

Meanwhile, Edmonton is icing basically their full line-up, lol.

TUSR

Banned
No because HE ISNT FUCKING PLAYING ANYMORE.

Leaves practice 5 mins in due to 'groin stiffness' and will not be making the trip.

Lines for tonight are

Higgins - Schroeder - Hansen
Shinkaruk - Horvat - Kassian
Sestito - Santorelli - Weise
Gaunce - Lain - Jensen

Lack to start.

Meanwhile, Edmonton is icing basically their full line-up, lol.

OH COME THE FUCK ON BOOTH

4 million dollar bandaid.

Erdrick

should be a good jets vs wild game tonight, both teams using starters.

Unfortunately not televised for me, so I'll be more likely listening to it on the radio. I could look for a stream I guess, but eh... Still only preseason. I'm less concerned with our goalie choice over the piss-poor effort from last game.

Still looking forward to it. I'm glad the Jets are in a division with teams that I like more. No more of these 6pm starts either. Always hated that.

Vman

Unfortunately not televised for me, so I'll be more likely listening to it on the radio. I could look for a stream I guess, but eh... Still only preseason. I'm less concerned with our goalie choice over the piss-poor effort from last game.

Still looking forward to it. I'm glad the Jets are in a division with teams that I like more. No more of these 6pm starts either. Always hated that.

Ya i'm really happy we play the jets more. Most of northern Minnesota are jets fans so it should be a great rivalry. and hey, easy wins.

Erdrick

Ya i'm really happy we play the jets more. Most of northern Minnesota are jets fans so it should be a great rivalry. and hey, easy wins.

Them's fighting words! It's good though. I consider Minnesota basically an Amercian equivalent to us anyway. It's just about as cold there as here and you guys produce some of the best hockey players in the world.

Kyle Medvec is going down tonight

Vman

Them's fighting words! It's good though. I consider Minnesota basically an Amercian equivalent to us anyway. It's just about as cold there as here and you guys produce some of the best hockey players in the world.

Kyle Medvec is going down tonight

I don't think Medvec is playing tonight. he's not making the team anyway.

Fei

Helmet rule is really stupid. Who the hell came up with that?

"Player safety" to protect head injuries. They realize they're still allowing people to punch each other in the face, right?

Top Bottom