• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Finally saw the game, Bournival looks great, DD played like a beast, and Patches was a machine. I'd seriously take Paterny and Tinordi over Murray / Boullion right now, both are ready for the NHL. Thomas doesn't look good, and Gally killed it in the face off circle. Lots of positives from the young guys this game.

Cube, anything special I should do with Bell retention? ;)

Alright Red, I'll sign up tonight. Is there a referral link for you or something? PM me that.
There isn't anything like that, just go to www6.hockeystreams.com the sign up is really simple.

Quick

Banned
Emily Blunt is a pretty lady.

I would bring her home and make her my wife.

We'd take walks along the beach, watch hockey games, see the Leafs win the Stanley Cup every year, travel the world, and critique every burger joint we visit, Toronto-Age style.

I'd buy her something nice everyday and treat her to her heart's content. We'd spawn beautiful children, grow old together, and die happy.

Right before I wake up, alone and forgotten. No Leafs Stanley Cup, no Emily Blunt, just swimming in my own urine and vomit.

Damn it.

Heretic

I would bring her home and make her my wife.

We'd take walks along the beach, watch hockey games, see the Leafs win the Stanley Cup every year, travel the world, and critique every burger joint we visit, Toronto-Age style.

I'd buy her something nice everyday and treat her to her heart's content. We'd spawn beautiful children, grow old together, and die happy.

Right before I wake up, alone and forgotten. No Leafs Stanley Cup, no Emily Blunt, just swimming in my own urine and vomit.

Damn it.
Just us!

Quick

Banned

iD47ysB4TBswU.gif

Samyy

Leafs are playing Buffalo today...exciting...
Anyway open up the morning paper and the media is already trying to hype up Rielly as the second coming. Par for the course I suppose.

Any Red Wings-GAF going to the game tonite? I'm visiting a friend in Canton, Michigan and convinced her to go watch the greatest sport on earth.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Anyway open up the morning paper and the media is already trying to hype up Rielly as the second coming. Par for the course I suppose.

well... Not many "leafs" seem to be playing tonight

can we send all our prospects away already?

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
That he does, sad that he gets such a big voice.

Yea I think we'll see of our final roster tomorrow but I want to see more of Rielly and Percy anyway. Percy was better then Rielly against the Senators. At least Kessel is playing today?

no rielly tonight

phaneuf-gunnar
ranger-gardiner
percy-fraser

so NHL defense, not so NHL forwards

we have kessel, bozak, Raymond, bolland, kulemin and mcclement tonight

our defense might be magical with ranger and Gardiner but the rest?

Samyy

no rielly tonight

phaneuf-gunnar
ranger-gardiner
percy-fraser

so NHL defense, not so NHL forwards

we have kessel, bozak, Raymond, bolland, kulemin and mcclement tonight

our defense might be magical with ranger and Gardiner but the rest?

Yea.... I wish we had an exciting forward prospect or something, all these guys are like 3rd/4th line plugs. Biggs and Colborne have been so underwhelming. I wouldn't mind flipping Franson for one of those.

Quick

Banned

MORGAN RIELLY

LORD AND SAVIOUR

REALLY THIS TIME!

Fei

Just thought of how great that Pominville trade is looking. Johan Larsson looks so good he might make the team out of camp. Matt Hackett could be our starting goalie this time next year. Zadorov (2013 1st round pick) has looked really promising in camp. Could make the team next year. And then a 2014 second round pick.

Samyy

I guess Leivo and Verhaeghe have that upside, it's just a complete question mark if they reach it.

Franson+ for a young centre prospect, sounds good to me.

Reinhart pls Calgary. Though I don't really know if hes going to be that great.

Edit: Nathan Walker signed a one-year deal with Hershey. I imagine if he plays well he'll get a shot as a call up if anyone gets injured.

Silexx

So I'm in Québec right now for a family function and I found out it's one of my cousins' birthday. One of her gifts was a bunch of tickets for a suite at tonight's Habs-Canes game. A game for which I have now been invited to.

Thankfully, I brought a Sens shirt with me on this trip. ;-)

Any Red Wings-GAF going to the game tonite? I'm visiting a friend in Canton, Michigan and convinced her to go watch the greatest sport on earth.

Work had tickets for tonight but I wasn't sure if I would be able to go or not, plus by the time I saw the e-mail people had already responded and took them.

1st round of cuts, roster down to 37. Notables are Madore who goes to the Rampage, so he'll earn a contract. Petrovic has been assigned to SA, he'll get some more seasoning. Clarke was realeased from PTO, wasn't looking good at camp plus the addition of Gilbert pushes him out.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Hm, so I signed up for HS and I'm just watching the Leafs Sens game the other night.

HOLY. FUCK.

Can't wait to try the stream for the game tonight

TUSR

Banned
So the last of us is rediculously good.

So I should 'donate' to HS tonight so I can watch booth suck ass?

I got 33Mbps down and 8Mbps up in the 5S on LTE in small ass Kelowna.

Quick

Banned
So the last of us is rediculously good.

2013-06-19.gif

TLOU was so good.

I don't usually play survival horror games, but I made the exception for this. I had to turn it off a few times just to calm my nerves.

That basement level at the hotel in Pittsburgh fucking scared me. I couldn't play the game for a few days.

Top Bottom