• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

ShaneB

Helmet rule is really stupid. Who the hell came up with that?

"Player safety" to protect head injuries. They realize they're still allowing people to punch each other in the face, right?

Agreed. All sorts of hypocrisy goin on.

Solo

Helmet rule is really stupid. Who the hell came up with that?

"Player safety" to protect head injuries. They realize they're still allowing people to punch each other in the face, right?

Not to mention all the broken hands/wrists they're going to see as a result of this idiocy.

Fei

sheesh the buffalo sabres or the turtle sabres...

Bunch of running around and mouthing off without backing up your actions.

2 fights in like 15 minutes brah. :lol

Edit: And Turtle Sabres? Shouldn't it be Buffalo Turtles? I know it's preseason, but come on!

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
The first Islanders game at the Barclays Center:

zcGow3d.jpg

Note the asymmetrical scoreboard.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
2 fights in like 15 minutes brah. :lol

Edit: And Turtle Sabres? Shouldn't it be Buffalo Turtles? I know it's preseason, but come on!

preseason form :(

I don`t hate Buffalo, cause I think Miller is still a great goalie and you got some good players.

But fuck Ott and fuck Kaleta!

Fei

These announcers. :lol

*Replay shows a clear elbow to the head* "Boy it's hard to tell what's real with Kaleta."

Come on. I don't appreciate Kaleta all that much either, but that was crystal clear.

Cake Boss

Banned
Risto is basically the next OEL.

smooth mistake free dman.

Liked what I saw from Prysk as well. Stafford looks like an NHL player again.

Samyy

Good shift for the rookies.
Percy has impressed me more then Rielly, at this point I feel like he should get the 9 games over him. We'll see what happens over the next couple of games but man he looks pretty comfortable out there.

Top Bottom