• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Pernel Karl!

9P1ZyyH.jpg

I actually liked the last ones, great colors. The new ones are neon green and black and the logo is a cartoon dude wearing a crown.

I can see the colours on the site, looks interesting. I might like it, since I dont like the old logo and colours, haha.

It looks like its just an alternate 3rd jersey that wont be used much though.

I can see the colours on the site, looks interesting. I might like it, since I dont like the old logo and colours, haha.

It looks like its just an alternate 3rd jersey that wont be used much though.

Ahh ok, the way they were promoting it made it seem like they were switching full time. I mean even the center ice logo was changed to that logo.

geeko

My 30th birthday today and my family got me tickets to the sharks tonight. I'm sitting here, lower level, with a sierra nevada, and I honestly I don't think this night can get any better.

Acid08

Banned
My 30th birthday today and my family got me tickets to the sharks tonight. I'm sitting here, lower level, with a sierra nevada, and I honestly I don't think this night can get any better.
Fuck yeah man, sounds awesome.

Wish they were televising the game.

Edit: Hertl gets his first goal :D

TUSR

Banned
My brother bought me TLoU instead of letting me borrow it.

iPhone 5S, TLoU, and GTA V today. RIP in piece wallet.

Heretic

I love my Lumia so much. It is by far the best phone I have ever owned. I really hope the rumors of a bigger one coming out soon are true.
Love my 920 and will soon be upgrading to the 1020 :D

Don't know how I feel about a bigger phone though but to be honest my 920 feels small now haha

Top Bottom