• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Samyy

So good!

RwkYexv.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Oilers injured Jensen and Schroeder? Fucking hell.

Shinkaruk and Gaunce to start the season it is.

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
are you fucking kidding me, thats awesome

are you fucking kidding me, thats awesome
lol
thats awesome!

PS: Perron looks good. Even in a preseason game, you can tell he's super competitive and plays bigger than his size..

RC

Banned
These high percentage beers are messing me up.

High by Canadian standards. Insanely high by American standards.

Acid08

Banned
Sharks won, 3-2 in OT. Goals from Hamilton, Demers(awesome), and Couture. Really wish more of these games were televised.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Colbourne had plenty of ice time and chances. He doesn't do anything particularly well. He was supposed to be faster than Gardiner, but I didn't see him do anything of significance in this Buf game.

I think he needs a change of environment at this point, which sucks cause he's big and fast but can't do shit.

Also, fuck stonehandsmason.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'll be pretty pissed if Tinordi doesn't make the roster opening night, he was a wrecking ball last night.

Samyy

Have you guys ever wanted to say something to a poster on GAF so bad but you know you'll probably get banned if you say it? So goddamn frustrating...

Lupul might be playing today, HYPE!

Lupul-Kadri-Clarkson just looks so good on paper.

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
#Oilers forward Sam Gagner will be out indefinitely with a broken jaw suffered last night against Vancouver.
Welp. We're fucked.
Our center depth with NHL experience is literally:
- Boyd Gordon

FUCKKKKKK!!!!!

Kessel Kessel Kessel Kessel Kessel Kessel Kessel Kessel Kessel Kessel Kessel Kessel

Bozak. Bozak.

Kessel Kessel Kessel Kessel Kessel Kessel Kessel Kessel Kessel Kessel Kessel Kessel

BozakBozak

Lupul Lupul ohhhhh it's Lupul

Top Bottom