• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Have you guys ever wanted to say something to a poster on GAF so bad but you know you'll probably get banned if you say it? So goddamn frustrating...

Lupul might be playing today, HYPE!

Lupul-Kadri-Clarkson just looks so good on paper.

Well, all the crap I spew to the other hockey fans here are in good fun. Yes, EVEN at Tabris (most of the time). I wouldn't take anything anyone says here to each other seriously. OT and Gaming has gotten so bad though. I don't think I've seen it this bad ever; I understand the need for equality and fairness, but sheesh...

Still better than Reddit though; already got called a retard. I'm officially part of the group ;D

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Welp. We're fucked.
Our center depth with NHL experience is literally:
- Boyd Gordon

FUCKKKKKK!!!!!

30924.jpg

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I couldn't really get a sense of how the Habs played. The highlights showed Tinoridi was pretty physical, but how was the rest of the team against the Hurricanes?

Morrow at 1 million is definitely worth it; thought might not be worth it if he takes the spot fo a promising young player.

Var

Picked up season tickets to the local CHL team yesterday and signed up for a year of HS today. I need the season to start already...

Id take morrow for 1mill

There's a fair number of teams that would, but as Holiday mentions below, we have a history of signing semi washed up vets who get overplayed by Hitchcock and then the playoffs roll around and he's playing them over better players because "playoffs are for the vets". See: Leopold.

If he stays on the 4th, whatever, but with Hitch I know he won't. I really don't want to lose Cracknell on the depth chart either.

Awesome, wouldn't be a true Blues team without a washed up veteran winger. Jaskin please save us.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Two of the best Habs rookies so far have been Pateryn (acquired in Grabvoski trade) and Bournival (acquired in O'Byrne trade), feels good to see some of the Ghost's work actually paying off.

Samyy

Looks like the full Leafs top six will be playing tonight

JVR - Bozak - Kessel
Lupul - Kadri - Clarkson

Mostly rookie D

Rielly - MacWilliam
Liles - Brennan
Percy - Holzer

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Hey look--Tatar scores AGAIN...and from Nyquist, too.

How did Cleary and Franzen do last night, Babcock?

Well this game is embarrassing, and the sad thing is, the top line and not the 3rd and 4th line guys that make up the rest of the team keep getting scored on. Oh well, guys better get it together before this season starts.

Samyy

This joke only makes me sad after that tweet where someone actually mixed up black players.

FlyersGoalScoredBy ‏@FlyGoalScoredBy 13 Sep
That's Ray Emery...RT @NHLonNBCSports: Lecavalier looks ‘great’ on line with Simmonds, says Flyers brass pic.twitter.com/iEPwAGv4f2

They deleted the tweet but the photo is still on their account so you can still technically see the text in the tweet.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Hmm...I think the Buf defense is filled with rookies right? A LOT different from what was going on last night.

Poor Miller left out to dry.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
:lol right when we have no room for him at all. He should try again next year.

im sure one of our bruisers would be traded out for him

his checking ability is more valuable than orr/mclarens ability to punch people silly.

we need a more competent fourth line

Top Bottom