• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Samyy

Can the Leafs afford Phaneuf, Kessel, Rielly AND Gardiner at 6.5+ each a year???

If both Rielly or Gardiner become that good you move one a first line center. Or trade Phaneuf for something. Theres a lot of bloat I think in our cap so we'll see what happens, hopefully it rises a lot.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
If both Rielly or Gardiner become that good you move one a first line center. Or trade Phaneuf for something.

gardiner is worth at least 5 right now... at least. an argument could be made for 6.5 (he will probably get 3-4 mil next contract)

rielly, when on the ice with gardiner seems so far behind him

gardiner just has more raw skill than rielly, it's scary.

Samyy

gardiner is worth at least 5 right now... at least. an argument could be made for 6.5 (he will probably get 3-4 mil next contract)

rielly, when on the ice with gardiner seems so far behind him

gardiner just has more raw skill than rielly, it's scary.

I think Gardiners age and experience really factors into it a lot. I feel like a lot of people would agree that Rielly has more raw skill overall but hes still very young and is playing his first couple of games against NHLers/pro players. It'll be fun to see how they both shape up in 2-3 years.

UHOH SHADES OF GAME 7!

BTW this is Duncan Siemens, who you can all look forward to seeing in a few seasons.

xjTLurR.jpg

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Tatar scores twice. Why was this guy in the minors last year, Babcock?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Clarkson is such a dumbass :lol going to get a 10 game suspension for a preaseason game...

Top Bottom