• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Erdrick

Clamato needs to exist in Australia already. _Tomato juice being felched and squirted from a vagina just isn't the same.

This gives the Caesar I am currently drinking a horrifying context in taste. You guys really need to get some Clamato there if you don't have it though. Fantastic drink and positively essential for a proper Caesar.

Quick

Banned

50-Cents-Shake-My-Head-Reaction-Gif.gif

RC

Banned
I don't have cable, what is this shit?

Well before you were born, there was this man. Someone with skills so great, they deemed him the great one. He used his prowess to turn a barren kingdom of ice and snow into a powerful dynasty.
But an evil force took him away, and a nation wept. For the man they claimed as their own was stolen away from them, and banished to the hellish heat of the Los Angeles sun.

And we mark the annual passing of that cruel day with analysis and reflection.

That TUSR, is the meaning of the offseason.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Gretzky babysitting Robin Thicke when he found out he was traded is cool but besides that hockey media needs to fuck off with this.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Jacques Martin joins the Pens as an assistant coach. Fitting that the man who looks like the Penguin joins the Penguins.

calder

Wow Smelly, you should be ashamed.

At least we can all rest easier that, while a horrific racist, Smelly likely screwed himself out of a gigantic commission. Because you know Oprah was going to drop 5 figures on handbags even if she didn't see anything she loved.

You could have got paid Smelly!

TUSR

Banned
Well before you were born, there was this man. Someone with skills so great, they deemed him the great one. He used his prowess to turn a barren kingdom of ice and snow into a powerful dynasty.
But an evil force took him away, and a nation wept. For the man they claimed as their own was stolen away from them, and banished to the hellish heat of the Los Angeles sun.

And we mark the annual passing of that cruel day with analysis and reflection.

That TUSR, is the meaning of the offseason.
My dad hates the oilers so much that its not a coincidence I was conceived around that time.

Gretzky babysitting Robin Thicke when he found out he was traded is cool but besides that hockey media needs to fuck off with this.

The biggest problem is that the teams involved have small footprints on the league:

- After some fun in the early 90s, the Oilers have been largely irrelevant for 20 years.
- After some fun in the early 90s, the Kings have been largely irrelevant for 20 years (thought that changed last year).

I think had the trade been between Edmonton and Calgary (a rival), or Edmonton and Montreal (an internationally popular team), shits would be given.

calder

Second page? Comeonson.

The Free Press take a bit of a shot at Antro on his way out of town lol.
antroulusd.png

Harsh guys, harsh.

Top Bottom