• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
HRUJr.gif

dead

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Crawford was a lot better this year but a lot of that is due to Chicago being deeper on defense than it has been in a long time and the PK being way better. Crawford fixed a lot of the problems he had last year but you'd have to be crazy to compare him to Quick.

Holy shit. :lol :lol
He did get an invite to the Team Canada camp, didn't he? Price, Loluongo, Crawford?
My pants are feeling a bit tight.
last season starts today mothafuckaaaas!

Lot of devils fans here! Can't wait to see their lightning fast speed this year! I think the average age is 39. Going to be a good year. Can't wait to forfeit that #3 overall pick! Hate my life.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Lot of devils fans here! Can't wait to see their lightning fast speed this year! I think the average age is 39. Going to be a good year. Can't wait to forfeit that #3 overall pick! Hate my life.

That was your own fault on every possible level.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Mhmmm... I don't remember this being posted. The guy that did the "Embellishment City" video about the Bruins/Julien actually made a second one as well. Still fun to watch :lol

Also for anyone LTTP, watch Embellishment City 1 and Poke The Bear 1&2. The guy's videos are hilarious. And not just from a Canucks/Anti-Boston perspective.

EDIT:

NZXG0eZ.png

Uh... Go New Hampshire? That just feels... wrong. I am disappointed, Minnesota.

I kind of want to see a similar map for Canada... although Varsity sports are nowhere near as big here.

Top Bottom