• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

So I hate Apple and Macs with a passion, but the one thing they have that I cannot find any good equivalent for on PC is something along the lines of Garage Band/Sound Track Pro. Or a more loop oriented music creator, I found a few but nothing that compares unfortunately.

There are perfectly acceptable reasons for owning a Mac. Just run Windows in Boot Camp.

Custom Gaming Desktop PC and MacBook is ideal.

There are perfectly acceptable reasons for owning a Mac. Just run Windows in Boot Camp.

Custom Gaming Desktop PC and MacBook is ideal.

Yeah, not gonna happen anytime soon/ever... (I have my awesome computer and my Surface Pro which I love to death, so no need for anything else) Maybe I can find a way to dual boot hackintosh style or whatever they call it and see if that may work.

Yeah, not gonna happen anytime soon/ever... (I have my awesome computer and my Surface Pro which I love to death, so no need for anything else) Maybe I can find a way to dual boot hackintosh style or whatever they call it and see if that may work.

App Store access requires some tinkering on Hackintosh, but you shouldn't have that much trouble.

Delryk

Surface Pro doesnt get enough love. cant get enough of mine either. :)

TUSR

Banned
I don't know why any of you post in any kind of thread like that discussing legitimate matters, Gaf is hypersensitive to everything, and you're arguing with a lot of basement dwellers who's only source of information is the Colbert Report. It's bad enough discussing stuff like politics, abortions and religion with my friends, I'm not going to argue it with an army of anonymous neck beards.

On another note: GoTG looks sick

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=650623

Curufinwe

Some info on how Columbus saw the draft.

http://video.bluejackets.nhl.com/videocenter/

7ao3.png

A few teams, including Buffalo, wanted to trade up to try and get Domi.

Surface Pro doesnt get enough love. cant get enough of mine either. :)

I didn't think I would use it a lot for sketching but I was wrong! Been using sketchbook pro with it and I love it! And then when I'm done sketching something I can quickly go to Maya and do a model and then take it right over into Unity. Really do love having a tablet that is a full fledged PC.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I didn't think I would use it a lot for sketching but I was wrong! Been using sketchbook pro with it and I love it! And then when I'm done sketching something I can quickly go to Maya and do a model and then take it right over into Unity. Really do love having a tablet that is a full fledged PC.

Stahp

You're making me not want to buy a cintiq

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF! Don't push me cause I'm close to the edge!

Samyy

I like OSX over Windows but I use bootcamp so I have best of both worlds :/
After using OSX I hate switching back to Windows 7 though

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
"Two to three weeks after the incident, I was already back has 100 per cent," Eller told a scrum.

I wonder if he saw any good movies.

Brunner really thinks he's worth 3.5 mil...

Could have signed with us for what he is worth and played with world class talent, instead he is going to get stuck with whatever team has a lot of money they need to blow, more than likely that means a potential bottom dweller.

I like OSX over Windows but I use bootcamp so I have best of both worlds :/
After using OSX I hate switching back to Windows 7 though

No wonder, you are not using the superior Windows 8 with classic shell installed. :p

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF! Don't push me cause I'm close to the edge!

I can also plug in my 360 controller (or you can use a mouse and the type pad and play most steam games at low/medium settings, it was great for my plane trip to Hawaii and back, L4D2 runs pretty smooth on it.)

Acid08

Banned
Now I'd like to hear what Quick, Acid and Dubbed think of the Surface Pro
I've been farting all day Soc. Horrible gas. Every time I'm with a patient I'm afraid they're going to smell the stinky fart juice leaking out of my butthole, it's a nauseating and anxious situation. In other words, I'm already having the full Surface Pro experience.

Samyy

Eh, it's just whining. Gaming side was very pro-XBox before everything went down. It makes sense that there's going to be a lot of negativity surrounding Microsoft now. You guys will just need to weather the storm.

And its not like "most" of the negativity was not justified, there are people going overboard though.

CCF23

He seems like a Torts kind of player. The shots he will block, man.

That's the only saving grace about if it happens. He would have to be played with a good skater as his partner. Maybe Edler, but then Murray would be getting too many minutes.

When I had problems a few weeks back, the first person I called was a fucking doctorb (the B is for Bargain).

The internet is great to talk to your internet pals and share experiences and advice. It's not your first point of contact if you need a saviour.

No, I can't fucking feel it. People are fucking idiots here. They have no fucking clue that it's happening this Thursday again. They don't even fucking know that Melbourne is playing Melbourne for the thirteenth time in four weeks. At home though the excitement is palpable. In preparation I've got all clocks set to AEST and the toilets flushing clockwise.

That's the spirit! Oh man, you can feel the tension in the air here. People dressed in orange are fighting people dressed in blue on trams. A guy in accounting at work just threw a bottle at a manager who has an Ice jersey on the back of his chair. This derby will destroy this country. Thanks, Obama.

Top Bottom