• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Heretic

Classic Christian, only sees what he wants to see.

AM I DOING THIS RIGHT MY FELLOW FEDORABEARDED MILITANT TRUTHSEEKERS?
I belieeeeve! I also believe in life after love. I can feel something inside me say I really don't think you're strong enough.

Do you believe in life after love?

Cake Boss

Banned
<--------

erik-karlsson-wife-therese-9.jpg

There is a god.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
You're forgetting the part where you tell him he's living in a dream world and then comment on your latest and greatest wow achievement.

I prefer more liberal games such as GTA, where I can laugh in the Christian man's face while I kill hookers and snort blow. It's nearly as good as real life, because I'm just such a badass. ATHEIST BITCHES ARE BEST BITCHES AMIRITE

I was having UNPROTECTED PREMARITAL SEX with my ATHEIST GAMER GIRLFRIEND and I didn't know if we both just CAME SO HARD or we were both just REALLY ENLIGHTENED AT THE SAME TIME BY OUR INTELLIGENCE

Heretic

I was having UNPROTECTED PREMARITAL SEX with my ATHEIST GAMER GIRLFRIEND and I didn't know if we both just CAME SO HARD or we were both just REALLY ENLIGHTENED AT THE SAME TIME BY OUR INTELLIGENCE
DASTARDLY NOOOOOOOOO! I will have unprotected sex with my girlfriend right now to undo what you did!!!

TUSR

Banned

Socreges

Banned
wow lol.

have you gone back to whistler?
Hopefully in September, but more likely gonna wait for snowboarding season. The cycling trails were amazing, though. Wish I'd started this hobby years ago

Btw 9 miles is awesome. Well done

on a scale of 1-getting my shit stolen

how ghetto is esquimalt?
I've only lived in Vic for a few years, but AFAIK the only reason to go there is for Spinnakers

Heretic

Hopefully in September, but more likely gonna wait for snowboarding season. The cycling trails were amazing, though. Wish I'd started this hobby years ago

Btw 9 miles is awesome. Well done

Thanks! I'm on a mountain bike with dual suspension on street and it is a bitch! But it's also a great workout. No pain in my knees!

Also, I can't stop watching youtube vids of Whistler. It looks amazing. So many trails. I'm jealous. Going to big bear this weekend to ride for a bit. They look nothing like Whistler's though.

Nope. Half of NHL GAF seems to think MS are saints.

like?

TUSR

Banned
Maybe. every time I come in here, it's 4-5 people giving their all to defend the xbone. Who cares. Let people get what they're going to get.

Before MS did the ol' back tracking on policies the split between Sony and MS was quite large here, I imagine the gap has closed slightly.

But hey, video games!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom