• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Socreges

Banned
Thanks! I'm on a mountain bike with dual suspension on street and it is a bitch! But it's also a great workout. No pain in my knees!
Yep, biking is a great way to strengthen your legs (plus cardio, etc). Has helped with my knee recovery for sure. I commuted with a dual suspension mountain bike (with road tires) for a couple years before it disintegrated and I bought that hybrid. Its swan song was a 36km ride that brought it to its knees. RIP.

Quick

Banned
I read somewhere that Microsoft requires you to be circumcised to be able to use the Xbone.

Sony doesn't mind cut or uncut cocks, as long as you tip them 15% or more.

Heretic

Yep, biking is a great way to strengthen your legs (plus cardio, etc). Has helped with my knee recovery for sure. I commuted with a dual suspension mountain bike (with road tires) for a couple years before it disintegrated and I bought that hybrid. Its swan song was a 36km ride that brought it to its knees. RIP.

*salutes*

When you head back to whistler you should record your rides. I'd love to watch them.

Socreges

Banned
Heretic said:
Also, I can't stop watching youtube vids of Whistler. It looks amazing. So many trails. I'm jealous. Going to big bear this weekend to ride for a bit. They look nothing like Whistler's though.
Everything about Whistler is amazing. Apart from the Aussie infestation.

And my rides wouldn't be so exciting. Not until I get a mountain bike to take the more interesting trails.

Heretic

I read somewhere that Microsoft requires you to be circumcised to be able to use the Xbone.

Sony doesn't mind cut or uncut cocks, as long as you tip them 15% or more.

What if I'm half circumcised!? I don't want to have another scissor accident to get the other half!!!

Heretic

Everything about Whistler is amazing. Apart from the Aussie infestation.

And my rides wouldn't be so exciting. Not until I get a mountain bike to take the more interesting trails.

So jealous...

Looks like Teemu will decide by the end of the week. He's been training all summer. He'll base his return on his role with the team and whether or not he thinks he can hang another 82 game season. He says he likes the idea of competing for ice time with the younger kids and feels that if they're better then he'll give up ice time but if he's better then he should get top minutes.

That depends on what your thoughts are about Man of Steel, the [x] of the summer.

Tough shit Hrtc.

Time for you to buy a Wii-U.

WITH WII FIT.

lol!

5B4AF35818EDCB5AB75023661A6654CC5F2C09E0

Taswell & Keith David till the end.

Cake Boss

Banned
NHL 14 demo is out

I just played 2 games of this before heading to work, I seriously didnt notice a difference between the demo and NHL 13.

In other years you notice the skating, the hitting, the shooting etc, but in this one its basically the same game.

Oh I almost forgot, you cant check people from behind in this one.

I just played 2 games of this before heading to work, I seriously didnt notice a difference between the demo and NHL 13.

In other years you notice the skating, the hitting, the shooting etc, but in this one its basically the same game.

Wait what? Like skating forward trying to catchup to a guy and you tap him in the back and he does like 7 flips, or do you mean ramming full speed and drilling someone between the numbers who is against the boards?

Solo

I'm getting old. Got my first set of glasses today. They're just for reading/computer work, but still. Feels bad, man.

Marvie_3

Banned
I'm glad they put the NHL 94 edition in the demo so I don't have to waste my time with that garbage when the game releases.

The skating feels a little better in spots. You can actually pivot now so that'll help a lot on defense.

Slap shots are still totally broken. Way too easy to laser garbage shots top shelf.

Checking still feels off to me though. Guys still shrug off hits that should put them on their ass and they still get rocked on weak hits.

TUSR

Banned
So The Division is PC confirmed, and if Destiny gets PC confirmed I'm not sure ill consider a next gen console for a while...

Man, Battlefield 4 shits all over Ghosts. I imagine it will have dedicated servers on next-gen?

I thought MS said at E3 all games on XB1 get dedicated servers automatically. I dont think Sony has said what their server plans are for next gen but tons of PS3 games had dedicated servers so I would expect PS4 games to have them as well.

Lance Hornby ‏@sunhornby
Kadri on his stalled Leaf contract: “I know I’m being pretty reasonable, taking cap into consideration, when really, that’s not my job."

Negotiations not going well it seems?

Heretic

Sheldon Souray tore a ligament in his wrist. Out 4 to 6 months. Beauchemin also had surgery this summer. Not a big fan of Sheldon but I hope Francois is ready in October...

Acid08

Banned
Love the new Sharks away uniforms.

Going to need to give the home sweaters some time to warm up on me.

Still having front numbers is disappointing but it's not that big of a deal.

Marvie_3

Banned
Love the new Sharks away uniforms.

Going to need to give the home sweaters some time to warm up on me.

Still having front numbers is disappointing but it's not that big of a deal.
I like that they're a lot closer to their original jerseys but they need to ditch the front numbers, put the waist stripe back on, and be a little more creative with the shoulder patches.

calder

Kadri being a bitch

"Every day that passes and the Leafs don't give me a 7 year deal overpaying me by about 10-20% it sort of starts to bug me a bit. I really want to cash in now, no bridge deals or anything because next season the giant horseshoe might fall out or my ass. This delay is making me worry Nonis knows what the hell he's doing."

Top Bottom