• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Montresor

"Every day that passes and the Leafs don't give me a 7 year deal overpaying me by about 10-20% it sort of starts to bug me a bit. I really want to cash in now, no bridge deals or anything because next season the giant horseshoe might fall out or my ass. This delay is making me worry Nonis knows what the hell he's doing."

Lol.

I watched Goon on the weekend. I loved it. It made me so hyped for this upcoming NHL season. I need Leafs hockey.

Erdrick

Isn't Kadri the kid that some media were saying was Hockey Hall of Fame-Bound after a hat trick against the Islanders last season? lol

Montresor

That movies gets more quotage among me and some of my friends then any other I can think of.

I still randomly yell lines from the locker room scene when I'm shitfaced.

My favourite part was the goalie touching his glove to the side of his helmet (note: the helmet is plastered with pictures of his mom) and saying "Love you Mom."

Quick

Banned
Sharks jerseys look sharp, but fuck those front numbers.

I'm okay with the lack of waist stripes. The contrast between the jersey and pants makes up for it.

calder

I watched Goon on the weekend. I loved it. It made me so hyped for this upcoming NHL season. I need Leafs hockey.

Goon is a good movie and a great hockey/sports movie. It's also the most Winnipeg movie around, almost every scene outdoors, and a bunch indoors, are crazy familiar. Coincidentally my wife and I rewatched a half hour of it last weekend, it made me weirdly nostalgic for winter lol.

Merguson

Banned
4ef3b264082311e38d1322000a1fb079_7.jpg
Wayne Simmonds is so ripped.

Solo

Comin' for dat full season Norris to silence you bitches. He's pulling the weight of about three Karlssons there.

Acid08

Banned
Sharks jerseys look sharp, but fuck those front numbers.

I'm okay with the lack of waist stripes. The contrast between the jersey and pants makes up for it.
This is what I'm thinking too.

SJS_WEB_NewJerseyHome_950x741v2_medium.jpg

SJS_WEB_NewJerseyAway_950x741_medium.jpg

I think the full thing looks good together even if I'd rather them get rid of the front numbers and use this awesome logo for the shoulders:

san-jose-sharks-logo-wall-decal-455x455.jpg

Also:
FearTheFin said:
With the Sharks players preferring to wear their Black Armor during the playoffs the past few seasons, citing the difference in weight, these jerseys were meant to convince the players to wear their normal homes in the post-season.

Hell fucking YEAH!!!!!! They wear teal, they win the Cup. True facts.

Blues were supposedly considering getting rid of their current third jersey, but I guess it's not happening.

Which is fine, because I kind of like it.

So GAF crashed because of the PS4 announcement?

Apparently GAF blew their load when the conference started and it clogged up the servers.......

Anyways, was there really any super big announcements that had a reason to do that? I saw the Vita price cut, Minecraft, and release date but other than that I didn't see anything really big that might have caused it (I mean the release date is big but it is mid November which pretty much negated what Cboat said).

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Apparently GAF blew their load when the conference started and it clogged up the servers.......

Anyways, was there really any super big announcements that had a reason to do that? I saw the Vita price cut, Minecraft, and release date but other than that I didn't see anything really big that might have caused it (I mean the release date is big but it is mid November which pretty much negated what Cboat said).

Nah it was an incredibly dull conference.

GAF dropped like 10 minutes before the conference started (Sony always being punctual)

Erdrick

The NHL 94 mode in NHL 14 is pretty fun. Love the old music and sound effects. For the first time, I actually liked fighting in a modern NHL game. Ironic, considering that the original 94 had none.

I'll probably play it more than the main game.

Quick

Banned
This is what I'm thinking too.

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/3085511/SJS_WEB_NewJerseyHome_950x741v2_medium.jpg[img]

[img]http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/3085519/SJS_WEB_NewJerseyAway_950x741_medium.jpg[img]

I think the full thing looks good together even if I'd rather them get rid of the front numbers and use this awesome logo for the shoulders:

[img]http://www.majesticwallart.com/image/cache/data/wall_decals/sports/nhl/san-jose-sharks-logo-wall-decal-455x455.jpg[img]

Also:

Hell fucking YEAH!!!!!! They wear teal, they win the Cup. True facts.[/QUOTE]

For comparison:

This sucks because it's all blue. Nothing to contrast, except for the away jersey.

[IMG]http://getitnext.typepad.com/hockey/images/2007/09/12/leafs_jerseys_2.jpg

And I liked that secondary Sharks logo. I think it still matches the current design catalogue.

RC

Banned
For comparison:

This sucks because it's all blue. Nothing to contrast, except for the away jersey.

leafs_jerseys_2.jpg

And I liked that secondary Sharks logo. I think it still matches the current design catalogue.

I thought it sucked because, you know, the Leafs.

Heretic

They announced some cool indie games that will be on both consoles. I really want to play their gradius type game.

But no megatons. I enjoyed reading the live blog of the MS mini presser than the Sony conference. I should have waited on a Vita though... I knew a price drop was coming. I got caught up in the P4: Golden hype. Love that game.

MS' launch line up is sick. So many good games. I'm going to be broke...

Samyy

They announced some cool indie games that will be on both consoles. I really want to play their gradius type game.

But no megatons. I enjoyed reading the live blog of the MS mini presser than the Sony conference. I should have waited on a Vita though... I knew a price drop was coming. I got caught up in the P4: Golden hype. Love that game.

MS' launch line up is sick. So many good games. I'm going to be broke...

Actually about half of them wont be, Sony published so you should double check
Which game was the gradius type?

Catching up on what I missed while I was banned andddd

PC+ Xbox 360 (x3) + TVs (which I use only for games) + ~600 games + PS3 (worst purchase ever) + 3DS (second worst purchase ever)

Your mental like seriously, the 3DS has easssssily been the best console this year, as for the Playstation thing im shocked, you keep complaining about fanboys but you act like the biggest fanboy I have ever seen. Stumbling across your posts on twitter during the conference was fun too, never change.

iTerzT4GbI1IU.gif

Top Bottom