• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Heretic

Oh, by "both consoles" you meant PS4/Vita. Thought you were thinking that the Sony-made game was going to be on the XBone.

No, no. I didn't word it properly. I did mean XOne and PS4. I know Rezogun is PS4 exclusive. I was just noting that I love those types of games. Sorry about the confusion. From the conference, it sounded like most of those indie games weren't exclusive to the PS4 and will eventually come out on the XOne.

Socreges

Banned
Or the chili hot dogs

We got our puppy a few days ago. He's the greatest fucking thing, but pretty all-consuming. Been working late recently and then I'm up hours later to prevent him from shitting in his kennel bed.

Meant to ask.... what the fuck is up with that Humble Origin Bundle? Who approaches who to create something like that? Several more games that I'd love to play and haven't even touched a console in weeks.

Heretic

Or the chili hot dogs

We got our puppy a few days ago. He's the greatest fucking thing, but pretty all-consuming. Been working late recently and then I'm up hours later to prevent him from shitting in his kennel bed.

Meant to ask.... what the fuck is up with that Humble Origin Bundle? Who approaches who to create something like that? Several more games that I'd love to play and haven't even touched a console in weeks.

How do you mention this and not post pics?

TUSR

Banned
Or the chili hot dogs

Probably one of my buddies who was part of the team who started Origin at EA.

"Not many people are using Origin, how do we fix this?"

"Lets give away our best titles for $1 going towards "charity" so we can trick fans into installing and getting familiar with Origin"

I'm glad they put the NHL 94 edition in the demo so I don't have to waste my time with that garbage when the game releases.

It was like one big giant skin, a few rule modifications and NHL 94 Buttons turned On.

That was it.

I'm going to spend the money I was going to spend on this on a SNES knockoff and a NHL94 SNES cart from eBay.

Simmonds actually has insanely skinny legs. It's amazing how strong he is on his skates.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhWUcs5Qa0s

Obviously skips leg day.

Marvie_3

Banned
94 mode is so chaotic and fun. :lol
imzLnW0JtMTGe.gif

Anybody pick up Saints Row 4?
I still haven't finished SR2 or SR3 so I'm not getting it yet. Looks awesome though.

It was like one big giant skin, a few rule modifications and NHL 94 Buttons turned On.

That was it.

I'm going to spend the money I was going to spend on this on a SNES knockoff and a NHL94 SNES cart from eBay.
Exactly.

Anybody pick up Saints Row 4?

I really want too but the people I usually play with are waiting on a price drop with GTA V coming out, I myself really want it but I am trying to go through my backlog right now and I too am waiting for it to drop a little more on PC, if it hits 30 bucks I will snag it.

I haven't touched either Dead Rising or Dead Rising 2, so it's refreshing to grab 2 (and Case Zero) for free on XBL.

Enjoying going through Case Zero at the moment. I have to use a walkthru to find all the survivors though.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Well, Gorges is pretty much useless, so he probably will. Can't believe there are Habs fans who see him as a future Captain. Yuck.

I love Gorges, but he's been average to below average since signing his contract, hopefully he gets back to his pre contract days with a full season beside Subban.

Halak has lost 14lbs of body fat over the summer staying in STL, bringing his percentage down to 9.4 all time low.

Bookmarking this now so I can refer back to it when he pulls his groin again and I lose my shit.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Probably one of my buddies who was part of the team who started Origin at EA.

"Not many people are using Origin, how do we fix this?"

"Lets give away our best titles for $1 going towards "charity" so we can trick fans into installing and getting familiar with Origin"
I'd say maybe if it didn't include a lot of Steam keys as well. Technically, I could install the origin stuff and give the steam stuff away. Though the origin only stuff only Sims 3 I really wanted. I don't think I even used the Steam keys... :(

Thanks again to Dubbed for the offer.

Franson, Kadri, Reimer for Tavares?! Oh hell yes. Won't happen though...and would we even have the space for him anyways?

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Picked up Zone of the Enders HD Collection on XBL for $15. I have a lot of nostalgia for that game. Still fun and looks good, the 2nd Runner anyways.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
How is SolForge Smelly?

It's pretty good. Server's are a bit shitty and if you're going F2P you get screwed over pretty badly in terms of cards available - but the concept of levelling cards and no mana is pretty interesting. Definitely worth giving it a shot and trying out. Plus, you do get quite a bit of free ingame currency from playing every day to buy boosters with, and even free boosters, which is nice.

In terms of actually investing money in an all-digital TCG, Hex: Shards of Fate is MUCH more promising to show WOTC how to do a proper digital TCG.

I backed both on kickstarter, and I'm much mre excited for Hex than for SolForge. SolForge tries something different and is more of a gimmicky "play every once in a while" kind of game, while Hex seems to be the real deal. Can't wait for Alpha at the end of September.

Hopefully in September, but more likely gonna wait for snowboarding season. The cycling trails were amazing, though. Wish I'd started this hobby years ago

Btw 9 miles is awesome. Well done

I've only lived in Vic for a few years, but AFAIK the only reason to go there is for Spinnakers

I didnt know that you snowboarded. How do you prefer to ride? A lot of pist, off pist, park or all of it?

Ive heard so much about the mountains around BC, hopefully I can go there sometime.

Top Bottom