• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Acid08

Banned
Have bought seven 3DS games since getting my XL, haven't finished any of them. All except one are digital too.

Also these guys need to put DS games on the eShop. I want to play through Kirby Canvas Curse again.

Season 2 is one of my favorite seasons of TV ever.

Season 5 of the Shield is up there as well.

Having come up to the end of S3 I'm inclined to put season 2 at the top of the heap. Mags is just too good a villain and the pacing really let the tension build gradually.

edit:
Also Pacific Rim is fucking awesome.

Finally Finished up the bulk of the summer movies on second run and Pacific Rim and This is the End are the standouts.

Have you ever cummed so hard you shot yourself in the face?

379ch.gif

The real question is will Ovechkin break rank? I find it hard to believe every russian player is a pretty solid homophobe but I would never of pegged Datsyuk to come out in support first.

On an OT note it's my birthday.

Gonna hold of getting seriously shitfaced until the weekend, but I have to do something on the day of for the big 19.

Solo

5 weeks til AGally moves around Celine like a pylon, dekes out 1Q Frenchboy, scores and fucks Reamer's wife at centre ice.

The real question is will Ovechkin break rank? I find it hard to believe every russian player is a pretty solid homophobe but I would never of pegged Datsyuk to come out in support first.

On an OT note it's my birthday.

Gonna hold of getting seriously shitfaced until the weekend, but I have to do something on the day of for the big 19.
Ovie can't if he wants to play for Russia plus his support back home.

Happy B-day!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

None of them are saying "yeah man, those gays suck!"

All of them are sort of hemming and hawing and going "well I'm Russian soooooo...I guess?" Russia isn't exactly a big freedom of speech country, and what these guys say is very high profile and will be heard by the powers that be. I can't really fault them for making sure they don't say anything "out of line" given the circumstances. Of course, nothing is going to change until high profile people do stand up and take that chance, but really, is Ilya Kovalchuk the guy who is going to put millions and millions of dollars on the line for, well, anything, let alone gay rights? Of course not.

Top Bottom