• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Var

The ass storm between Melnyk and Sens bloggers continue.

Apparently the blogger that started this whole look into Melnyk's finances got his blog hacked and all of his articles deleted within the last year.

He traced it back and apparently the hackers were from Ukraine, and one of the IP addresses came from some children hospital charity place in Ukraine

Guess who is a major contributor to this charity and guess who was in Ukraine this week.

RJxrbpM.png

LINK

The blogger explaining what happened into further detail here in his temporary blog http://www.scribd.com/doc/162935061/Hacker

Now his twitter account got deleted lol.

Melnyk doesnt fuck around lol.

damn lol

Acid08

Banned
The ass storm between Melnyk and Sens bloggers continue.

Apparently the blogger that started this whole look into Melnyk's finances got his blog hacked and all of his articles deleted within the last year.

He traced it back and apparently the hackers were from Ukraine, and one of the IP addresses came from some children hospital charity place in Ukraine

Guess who is a major contributor to this charity and guess who was in Ukraine this week.

RJxrbpM.png

LINK

The blogger explaining what happened into further detail here in his temporary blog http://www.scribd.com/doc/162935061/Hacker

Now his twitter account got deleted lol.

Melnyk doesnt fuck around lol.
tumblr_lvlryjLc1f1r0ofbpo1_500.gif

Cake Boss

Banned
Lol Melnyk went ahead and deleted his tweet about being in Ukraine and some lady's vine post on Melnyk being Ukraine last week, as well an Instagram pic from her account showing Melnyk with some kids in Ukraine is gone too lol.

Melnyk is getting us through this offseason.

Quick

Banned
Lol Melnyk went ahead and deleted his tweet about being inn Ukraine and some lady's vine post on Melnyk being Ukraine last week, as well ad Instagram pic from her account showing Melnyk with some kids in Ukraine is gone too lol.

The fuck-up NHL-GAF deserves.

Marvie_3

Banned
Lol Melnyk went ahead and deleted his tweet about being inn Ukraine and some lady's vine post on Melnyk being Ukraine last week, as well ad Instagram pic from her account showing Melnyk with some kids in Ukraine is gone too lol.

So how long until the NHL takes the Sens from him?

Lol Melnyk went ahead and deleted his tweet about being in Ukraine and some lady's vine post on Melnyk being Ukraine last week, as well an Instagram pic from her account showing Melnyk with some kids in Ukraine is gone too lol.

Sens Nation blog had a recent podcast with Yost on it and that disappeared from their site too.

Seems they reposted it by now but this is just weird.

I guess he touched a nerve with his blogs.

Quick

Banned
THE BOYS ARE BACK THE BOYS ARE BACK THE BOYS ARE BACK THE BOYS ARE BACK THE BOYS ARE BACK THE BOYS ARE BACK THE BOYS ARE BACK THE BOYS ARE BACK THE BOYS ARE BACK THE BOYS ARE BACK THE BOYS ARE BACK THE BOYS ARE BACK THE BOYS ARE BACK THE BOYS ARE BACK THE BOYS ARE BACK THE BOYS ARE BACK THE BOYS ARE BACK THE BOYS ARE BACK THE BOYS ARE BACK

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
THE BOYS ARE BACK THE BOYS ARE BACK THE BOYS ARE BACK THE BOYS ARE BACK THE BOYS ARE BACK THE BOYS ARE BACK THE BOYS ARE BACK THE BOYS ARE BACK THE BOYS ARE BACK THE BOYS ARE BACK THE BOYS ARE BACK THE BOYS ARE BACK THE BOYS ARE BACK THE BOYS ARE BACK THE BOYS ARE BACK THE BOYS ARE BACK THE BOYS ARE BACK THE BOYS ARE BACK THE BOYS ARE BACK

Dropkick Murphys are awesome, don't let the game ruin them for you.

Rookie tournament next week!

Oh why did I venture into OT. Now we got people justifying beating up 3 year olds and letting them roam the streets unattended.

Quick

Banned
:-(

OK $3M for Kadri
When he signs in November after his hold out.

Kadri will sign for what he wants, Franson will be signed for what he wants, and the Leafs will bend the laws of mathematics and fit both of them under the cap.

Believe.

Quick

Banned
Crosby with the generic response to a question about the anti-gay legislation in Russia.

"Everybody has an opinion."

Quick

Banned
I haven't been watching sports channels lately, and I pretty much forgot how generic and bland Crosby and other players are.

Crosby with the generic response to a question about the anti-gay legislation in Russia.

"Everybody has an opinion."

Really? Doesn't sound like that.

"For me growing up in Canada, my view has always been that way," Crosby said during a news conference Sunday to kick off Canada's Olympic camp. "I think that everyone has an equal right to play and I think we've been supportive of that. With the Olympics and the controversy around that I think those decisions and those laws aren't necessarily something that I agree with personally ... their laws and their views."

Source

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I hope there's some sort of followup for that woman in the suicide thread, these things happen in cycles because proper help is never sought out. What a stressful night.

Mental-Health GAF is open for anyone that needs it. Sadly, getting moved to community doesn't give it the exposure it deserves.

Top Bottom