• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Please don't. :(

EA is trolling:

sdQmfON.jpg

Not only is the picture great, but check out his player type/position.

Quick

Banned
No need, let's just pour champagne on each other.

KESSSSSSSSSEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

ibeWqYYIh8cwi7.gif

ib1xniNRPUBS79.gif

EA is trolling:

sdQmfON.jpg

Not only is the picture great, but check out his player type/position.

Took me a moment. I was expecting some sort of reference to his beard. :lol

Recognizing dual position players, as rare as they probably are, would be pretty cool. C/LW/RW isn't as big a deal as Forward/Defence.

Just had to get treated for heat exhaustion. Guess walking around campus in an NFL jersey at 95 degrees was a bad idea.

Good news is I get a doctor's note to get moved to an air-conditioned hall now.

I will never understand why they need four vials of blood, a piss sample and an EKG after they tell me I have heat exhaustion though.

Whatever.

Acid08

Banned
Just had to get treated for heat exhaustion. Guess walking around campus in an NFL jersey at 95 degrees was a bad idea.

Good news is I get a doctor's note to get moved to an air-conditioned hall now.

I will never understand why they need four vials of blood, a piss sample and an EKGG after they tell me I have heat exhaustion though.

Whatever.
Whenever you have to get sudden medical attention doctors will want to take blood and urine samples to test because there may have been something else that contributed to it.

Marvie_3

Banned
How so? To me it doesn't feel like a Zelda game. I think it's because it's so zoomed in...

It just screams lazy. The whole wall-walking gimmick looks like it's going to dumb things down more (something I had thought was impossible in the Zelda series). Can't figure out how to get across a gap? No biggie. Just walk around it on the wall. Can't get to that switch? No problem. Just turn into paper link and walk between the iron bars. I like LTTP but it introduced a lot of the things that are ruining the series now (handholding, total lack of difficulty, etc.). The fact that it's a sequel and is using the same overworld takes a lot of the exploration appeal out of it too.

You're crazy man. It's LttP 2. I refuse to believe it will be bad.

I think it is going to be great. I cant even count the number of times that I have played through a link to the past. No way can Nintendo screw this up.

Have you guys played a Zelda game in the last decade? Nintendo is perfectly capable of fucking it up.

Top Bottom