• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

kassatsu

Banned
amazing pic for Hornqvist on TSN website

5234.gif

Samyy

Hope you get Fabbri ColdNoodle
Are you happy? I think you're happy. :p

I don't follow the prospects too much but I gather this was a good choice?

He's probably got the most pure skill of anyone in the draft, was projected to be going top 3-5 just a year ago.

yyzjohn

Banned
Love how everyone either blows their load or rips their GM on these picks. As if we know which guys will actually pan out right now. For all we know some guy in the 2nd round could be a great pick and better than some of the guys taken in the top 20.

I don't watch hockey, but Robbie Fabbri is my friends brother so y'all better not be talkin dat smack. Also his mom was my french teacher lol

has he been drafted yet?

ShaneB

Love how everyone either blows their load or rips their GM on these picks. As if we know which guys will actually pan out right now. For all we know some guy in the 2nd round could be a great pick and better than some of the guys taken in the top 20.

Yup. This x1000000.

Samyy

I don't watch hockey, but Robbie Fabbri is my friends brother so y'all better not be talkin dat smack. Also his mom was my french teacher lol

has he been drafted yet?

Fabbri is pretty great, but not yet - soon I think.

yyzjohn pls not today let me have this you know we will suck forever

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Oh dear.

Hold me Red.
The thought of Kane in Montreal makes me hard, but I'm terrified of what it would take to get him. Maybe this Neal trade indicates a cheaper market this off season.

Would Patches for Kane be a good straight up swap?
I've thought about this for a while, not really sure it's worth it. Kane's issues with the Winnipeg media concern me, it's not going to get any easier in Montreal.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member

Shhhhh. Let them have their fun and not dampen it with logic. :p

Top Bottom