• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
God, hearing Gorges on TSN, it sounds like he just went through his first break up. He's a great pick up for Buffalo, wouldn't be surprised if he's their captain soon.

Good to know Bergevin isn't as obsessed with character as he makes himself out to be.

Samyy

God, hearing Gorges on TSN, it sounds like he just went through his first break up. He's a great pick up for Buffalo, wouldn't be surprised if he's their captain soon.

Good to know Bergevin isn't as obsessed with character as he makes himself out to be.

I want a Bergevin :(

As a Sens fan, is that really all we got for Spezza. Wow. Bryan Murray holding out I was expecting something decent and impressive. He couldn't even get a future 1st rounder. For a point per game player. This franchise is truly struggling with ownership problem and lack of wanting to spend on FA. Seriously, we short changed Alfie, Spezza knew the franchise is going to struggle to keep their own free agents and struggle to improve the team. Bobby Ryan is going to leave. This franchise right now is laughable. Ok I am done venting not the biggest hockey fan. But a fan nonetheless.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Again: Detroit got rid of the wrong front office guy.

Cake Boss

Banned
HE SIGNED HEMSKY TO THE SAME AMOUNT WE SIGNED MICHALEK FOR HOLY FUCK JUST KILL MEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK THIS ORGANIZATION

FUCK THIS BITTCH OWNER

FUCK YOU BITCHES TOO

Top Bottom