• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
5yr/27.5 for Orpik.

FF4J6SO.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
They also managed to keep Weaver. All great signings, still feels like they have something in the works though (in terms of trade, not UFA).
They still need to move Moen, and get a top 6 forward, but every move so far has addressed a need with no risk. Much better free agency than last year so far.

Holiday

Banned
Steen - Backes - Oshie
Scwartz - Stastny - Tarasenko

Sweet. Also hoping for a Jaskin - Sobotka - Rattie line that will never happen.

Who signs a 34 year old declining d-man to a 5 year deal? I'll tell you who. The GM who used to buy tall bold coffees from Starbucks the last seven seasons for McPhee does.

I can't understand these people.

EVERYONE CAN SEE HOW SHITTY OF A DEAL IT IS, HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN

Relax bro we're not looking that bad and there's still plenty of time. I wanted Stastny gone a long time ago, we don't fucking need him. Believe in Mac.

A lot of people ragged on Stastny, I'm sure some of them are bitching he's gone today. Though I always liked him, I felt his bad performance was due to Sacco and having to play with people like David Jones. We'll be alright in the long run, but we'll be worse next year.

A lot of people ragged on Stastny, I'm sure some of them are bitching he's gone today. Though I always liked him, I felt his bad performance was due to Sacco and having to play with people like David Jones. We'll be alright in the long run, but we'll be worse next year.

Stastny was lazy before Sacco came along.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So, like, did the Rangers sign Mike Kostka or not? I've seen it mentioned in one or two places for a while now but haven't seen any follow up or commentary on it, so I was just operating under the assumption that it was fake. :D

Top Bottom